Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

27 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

98 pages... How many actually have anything to do with Rodgers? What was the last page to even have any news or speculation on the situation? 

How is this thread even still going? I could see if it was gen but letting it go like this in news? This place must be extra bored this off-season.

Every offseason.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, incognito_man said:

So what you're saying is that Funchess is a former #1 WR who produced like an average #2WR but (as of a year ago) was paid like a fringe #3/4 guy and that was his role?

Gosh, that all sounds very familiar!

I’m saying Funchess is not a good WR and he shouldn’t be your #2. He only “produced” like a #2 because he was force-fed the ball.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I’m saying Funchess is not a good WR and he shouldn’t be your #2. He only “produced” like a #2 because he was force-fed the ball.

I agree. He's definitely not a good #2 WR for 2021. He wasn't in 2020 either. Which is why he was signed for low end #3 WR money.

56 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Sooooo anyways, here's a highlight reel for A-a-ron: 

Yeah he's being a Sally but the dude can play. Hopefully there's a middle ground and hopefully I (selfishly) get to see a Patty Vs A-a-ron matchup this year.

Well you might get to see three if he's on the Broncos!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Good.

I'll just repeat it one more time for clarity:

Funchess is a former #1 WR who produced like an average #2 WR that GB signed to be a #3/4 WR in 2020 that I thought could win the #2 role over Lazard/MVS in 2020 despite being signed as the #3/4 option as evidenced by his contract. And who I now believe is a fringe roster guy after missing the last 2.5ish seasons of football.

I've never hedged or contradicted on the above once. If you think I did you did not understand the words I actually typed.

Yep. 100% agreed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I agree. He's definitely not a good #2 WR for 2021. He wasn't in 2020 either. Which is why he was signed for low end #3 WR money.

Hey! That sounds a lot different than former #1WR!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

That very much isn’t what he said, and I hope you know that. You’ve now resorted to flat out lying about people’s arguments, maybe pack this one in and take the L?

• Like 2

There are 32 number 1 receivers every year. If your top 11 WRs all go on IR then number 12 is your number 1. The assignment has no inherent value. It’s the performance that does. James Thrash was a number 1 for several teams that lived in the NFCCG. (Pre-TO Eagles)

Much like a great QB who is garbage for 3 goal line plays and then passive aggressive about the 4th and 8 FG call as if he wasn’t the reason it wasn’t at least 4th and 2. The MVP award means nothing in that moment of being a complete loser.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

No it doesn't lol

It's like saying someone who is 50 used to be 40.

Derp.

Yes, because we all know that when someone is 50, the accurate way to describe them in literally any situation is by referring to them as a “former 40 year old”. 

• Like 10