Day 2 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Mayfield wasn't my favorite choice but i don't dislike it either we got a LG for the future added to the O-line and you can't be mad at that.   I'll say this Mayfield might have been one of the only guys i watched that held his ground and actually beat Chase Young and that shows to me what kind of player he can be because Young is a straight beast. 

Edited by FalconFan13

Just now, Dr LBC said:

*casually backs out of the room, taking my freshly opened bottle of Oban Distiller's Edition with me*

It's been a dark few months for me.

Leave the goddam bottle.

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, I don't know that is the case. League doesn't need criminal charges.

Criminal charges would definitely warrant a punishment if convicted but they'd set a terrible precedent for their players if guys are punished for civil lawsuits which are typically he said, she said. 

Predators would then try and extort players for hush money, like they already do, knowing the league would punish them.

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Criminal charges would definitely warrant a punishment if convicted but they'd set a terrible precedent for their players if guys are punished for civil lawsuits which are typically he said, she said. 

Predators would then try and extort players for hush money, like they already do, knowing the league would punish them.

Pretty sure that the precedent was already set with Zeke. I could be wrong, but I don't think he was ever charged. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

But if the NFL believes that Watson assaulted these women, they will suspend him.