Who is the "next big superstar"?

Tk3

On 6/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, MikeT14 said:

If the leap others guy have made in similar situations is any indication, Chase Young might be a prime example.

Chase Young is the first guy that comes to mind for me. Elite prospect on trajectory to be an elite player. If we’re looking for a the guy, and not just a newly good player.

On 6/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, TitanSlim said:

Personality and talent wise, AJ Brown is set to be a household name very soon.

If I’m picking one on the Titans, it’s AJ Brown for sure. Guy is better than most RBs in getting yards after contact.

DK Metcalf is another good pick.

I don’t see any rookies being that level of player, even Lawrence.

On 7/7/2021 at 5:27 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

People in here are just listing potential breakout players on their favorite teams as "superstars" but I don't think that is what the OP was asking.

I was thinking the exact same thing haha......like Im actually a Bears fan but Justin Fields isnt a SUPERSTAR next year

Edited by MonserinNC

Like guys like Gary, Sneed etc aren't going to be superstars.

Herbert, Lawrence, Jefferson, DK and many others fit the bill of potential superstars. 

A guy like Fred Warner may/likely is the best at his position, but he's not going to be a superstar...Let alone Rashan f'n Gary lol.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Like guys like Gary, Sneed etc aren't going to be superstars.

Herbert, Lawrence, Jefferson, DK and many others fit the bill of potential superstars. 

A guy like Fred Warner may/likely is the best at his position, but he's not going to be a superstar...Let alone Rashan f'n Gary lol.

Agreed. Or at least, if a guy like that is, then they took an absolutely enormous step forward.