Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You just hit the wall

Follow up question: What type of speed are we talking about? Because there seems like there are too many factors. Such as athletic ability, age (slower when not in prime), etc.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont want to hurt matts feelings, so thats why i use big words. to obfuscate things for him

Ahh, look at you protecting my feelings. I obfuscate you as well.. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Follow up question: What type of speed are we talking about? Because there seems like there are too many factors. Such as athletic ability, age (slower when not in prime), etc.

Whatever your own personal speed would be

Well, im just this town's General Store Owner, but seems to me its getting pretty late. Only 2 nights until the culling. You all can help yourself to any supplies you need. We just got in a great supply of Yummy Yums and Yummy Yums that are Purgenol free. If you are going to partake in the killing id suggest to stay away from the Purgenol free ones. Let me know if you need any help shopping for a specific item

46402_second.jpg-780x780.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well, im just this town's General Store Owner, but seems to me its getting pretty late. Only 2 nights until the culling. You all can help yourself to any supplies you need. We just got in a great supply of Yummy Yums and Yummy Yums that are Purgenol free. If you are going to partake in the killing id suggest to stay away from the Purgenol free ones. Let me know if you need any help shopping for a specific item

@Orca are you seriously not locked in the house with the rest of us? Ummmmmm

Just now, The Orca said:

Bro I thought rhat Yummy Yums picture you posted was an ad for Yummy Yums built into the forum. I was like I didn’t even know it was a real product and orca mentions it once and I have ads holy **** 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

You all find yourselves in the living room of the Smiths.

Rick-and-Morty-Zoom-Backgrounds-Couch.pn

It's been 12 hours now. Things are at a standstill. It seems like there are more of you than there should be. And it seems dangerous. Or, at least that's what Doofus Rick says.

rick-and-morty-doofus-rick-fan-theory-u2

"Something's wrong. We need to sort this out. But this is too much for me."

"There's a vat of acid in the garage. Maybe we should toss someone in it every so often until we figure this out? That's what Rick did once and it worked for him. I think."

He pulls out a toaster and pushes down the lever. The house is encased in impenetrable armor. 

MV5BMzZhZmRkYmEtODEzNi00ZTRkLThjYjMtNjY5

"This should keep us all here until I get back."

The toaster pops up, flinging two pieces of burnt toast into the air.

...It also summons a small green portal on the floor.

"Stupid thing's broken... I'll come back with Rick and he'll fix this. And figure out what's going on."

He disappears through the portal and it dissipates.

You all look around. Despite Doofus Rick not being able to figure out what's going on, you have. There are alien imposters in your presence and if you don't figure out who they are and kill them, they'll continue to spread until they've overtaken the planet.

Civs win when all threats to humanity have been eliminated.

@swoosh, @Pickle Rick, @Dome, @The Orca, @TheKillerNacho, @Matts4313, @Malfatron, @Raves, @HokieHigh, @JoshstraDaymus, @bcb1213, @Blue, @TL-TwoWinsAway, @jasonwbantle, @Tk3, @Forge, @11sanchez11, @MWil23, @squire12, @Karnage84, @Daniel

Night one will be Saturday at 8pm EST. Day one starts now.

This should keep us all here until I get back."

The toaster pops up, flinging two pieces of burnt toast into the air.

...It also summons a small green portal on the floor.

@JoshstraDaymus explain this, please