SNF: KC @ BAL

Sad People

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2021 at 12:30 AM

35 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

How the hell is it that Titans, Steelers, Ravens, and Browns fans all manage to hate on each other, troll each other, and yet get along depending on which team is being insulted at the time. And now the Browns are good so it's actually worthwhile that their fans are in the convo.

You know, I’d love it if the NFL just decided to swap the Titans and Bengals in the divisions. Titans VS Steelers / Ravens are great games. Bengals fit the AFC South as well.

14 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Can everyone not just put him on ignore? It accomplishes nothing for me to have him on ignore, when literally everyone spends the entire GDT engaging him anyway.

Sorry, Jak, it's far more fun to respond to him.

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Ravens need to do this every game from now on.

Ah, that's what David Simon was talking about.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Agreed, Goff should be enough to bring the Lions down to the Packers level. Evenly matched at coach, QB and tbh - ill throw out the two cities are basically twins. Slight advantage for ford field though, the Packers stadium is a dump. Just ask Thielen. 

Monday Night Goff is nothing fugg with.*

* - Unless you're the Ravens.

48 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

How the hell is it that Titans, Steelers, Ravens, and Browns fans all manage to hate on each other, troll each other, and yet get along depending on which team is being insulted at the time. And now the Browns are good so it's actually worthwhile that their fans are in the convo.

Tennessee has had a lot of bad run-ins with Baltimore in the playoffs. The old Oilers also could never get past Pittsburgh in the playoffs as well.

I don't even mind Kirill anymore. He is entertaining and right more often than he should be. KC has been the big dawgs last 3 years, so his team has earned him the leverage to be annoying.

Let Herbert and Staley become that and ill be so much worse than him. Ill be disrespecting all 31 teams all day long.

But Chargers are forever cursed so it won't happen.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Tennessee has had a lot of bad run-ins with Baltimore in the playoffs. The old Oilers also could never get past Pittsburgh in the playoffs as well.

Also the Titans had a running back (LenDale White?) who stomped on the terrible towel during a game. Not sure if it was in Pittsburgh or not but I remember it being a big deal 

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

Can everyone not just put him on ignore? It accomplishes nothing for me to have him on ignore, when literally everyone spends the entire GDT engaging him anyway.

I feel your pain. The Ignore button is a Godsend, Great idea up to and until everyone decides to engage said drivel and quote the ignored poster.

Try skipping any post where you even see the name quoted. It's what I do with another. More peaceful that way trust me. GL. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1