What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

10 hours ago, AustrianNiner said:

I'm really glad they were able to finish it properly. Probably my favorite show of all time.

Really enjoyed the expanse overall but:

Spoiler

what was with the possessed kid or whatever and the dude there helping Marco?   Feels like either spin-off or they cut a story line short?   It added literally nothing to the Free Army Vs Earth/Mars storyline.   Not to mention the entities are still there

22 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Really enjoyed the expanse overall but:

Reveal hidden contents

what was with the possessed kid or whatever and the dude there helping Marco?   Feels like either spin-off or they cut a story line short?   It added literally nothing to the Free Army Vs Earth/Mars storyline.   Not to mention the entities are still there

Spoiler

Yeah I totally understand that, the showrunner said they put it in to have a better transition from season 5 to 6, but I'm not really sure it was needed for that. It plays a part in the novels though(the expanse covers 6 of 9 books) and I guess they also wanted to lay the groundwork to continue on at some point. I really hope that happens.

Finished the Sopranos. Highly Recommended. It’s maybe a top five tv drama. Not close to my favorite because I despised about all the characters. But, the death of the mafia and the virtues in America are mirrored well enough, and makes a great story. Its what godfather III SHOULD have been instead of whatever that was. IMO. The psychiatrist bits were contrived and not believable, but the rest was pretty well done. It still was a chore for me to get through because of the characters. 

Edited by SMashMouthMike
  • Like 1