What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

17 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

you miserable prick

I get that it's a feel-good show and Ted is supposed to be some wholesome, loveable dude (and I really like Jason as an actor) but it's just boring to me so yeah, I guess that does make me miserable lol. The grinch is here early!! 

I do love the irony that I'm a miserable prick and the guy I like most in the show is a miserable prick so this makes total sense. Roy is awesome. I feel like they molded his character from Bullet Tooth Tony in one of the greatest movies ever made. Seriously, top 10 of all time.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I get that it's a feel-good show and Ted is supposed to be some wholesome, loveable dude (and I really like Jason as an actor) but it's just boring to me so yeah, I guess that does make me miserable lol. The grinch is here early!! 

I do love the irony that I'm a miserable prick and the guy I like most in the show is a miserable prick so this makes total sense. Roy is awesome. I feel like they molded his character from Bullet Tooth Tony in one of the greatest movies ever made. Seriously, top 10 of all time.

lol I am not being serious. Some people need more drama and higher stakes in their entertainment and thats fine

Ok so full disclosure, I have always had a weird thing for the Queen. However I fully admit I wish they would have cast someone else. But she is excelling on everything but the fighting scenes in The Equalizer. This show is actually really good. Better than the original. The storylines are really nice and the intrigue is there. 

I do wish they could have gotten someone else that would be slightly more badass, but I’m very much enjoying the show. 

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so full disclosure, I have always had a weird thing for the Queen. However I fully admit I wish they would have cast someone else. But she is excelling on everything but the fighting scenes in The Equalizer. This show is actually really good. Better than the original. The storylines are really nice and the intrigue is there. 

I do wish they could have gotten someone else that would be slightly more badass, but I’m very much enjoying the show. 

Queen is OK per se. I just hoped she would be in better fighting trim if you know what I mean.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:17 AM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

This isn't out yet but if you're a fan of the show Yellowstone then you probably already know about 1883, if not here is the final trailer. Pumped for this

Speaking of, does anyone here watch Yellowstone? 

I watched the pilot and am pretty intrigued. Trying to see if I should continue with it.