What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Band of Brothers episode 7: The Breaking Point is one of the toughest episodes of anything I’ve ever seen. So many established characters (real people) get injured or killed, morality was destroyed holding the line, and watching Buck Compton break almost made me cry. As much as people talk about the sopranos being the first truly excellent tv show, it has to be band of brothers. The show is actually flawless. 

Sopranos is older than Band of Brothers 

On 6/19/2022 at 7:44 PM, Forge said:

The start of the offer has been great. 3 episodes in

Finished last night. Pretty entertaining. Felt like a lot of the actors were having a great time in this, Matthew Goode especially. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Finished last night. Pretty entertaining. Felt like a lot of the actors were having a great time in this, Matthew Goode especially. 

I enjoyed it.  It was at it's best in the middle, but it had a satisfying conclusion as well.

• Like 1

Heirs to the Land was a good follow up series to Cathedral of the Sea - two of the better foreign language series’ on netflix i’ve seen along with Dark, Kingdom, and Babylon Berlin.

They’re spanish and they get slightly soapy at times but whatever, I ate them up. 

12 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Started whose line is it anyway from the beginning . All time great show 

I watched like 3 or 4 episodes on a flight in the last year, and was audibly laughing. 

It was a masterpiece to me as a kid when I thought it truly was completely improvised. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I watched like 3 or 4 episodes on a flight in the last year, and was audibly laughing. 

It was a masterpiece to me as a kid when I thought it truly was completely improvised. 

Yeah when I was younger I thought the same but still doesn’t take away from it as an adult

• Like 1

Not really entertainment per se but it is an extremely powerful documentary about Youth Mental Illness called Hiding in Plain Sight.  Probably the best film of its kind ever made and a extremely important film in this day and age, hopefully people take the time to watch it, it is four hours and available for free online right now but that ends July 25.  Hopefully an endowment allows free viewing of it for all time but will see.  

https://www.pbs.org/show/hiding-plain-sight-youth-mental-illness/episodes/

• Like 1