What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Finally got around to watching Reacher since I've got a free month of Prime. Alan Ritchson absolutely nailed Reacher. Not what I was expecting at all from the man that played Thad Castle on BMS. I'm glad they went with Killing Floor for the first season but I'm not too keen on Bad Luck and Trouble for season 2. I would've loved had they gone with Tripwire or Without Fail. If they wanted to go back and get into Reacher's military background, I would've love to see The Enemy for season 2 as well.

I get why they chose to go with Bad Luck and Trouble due to it involving the entire Special Investigators team (that are alive) but it's one of the least fun stories of the books. 

• Like 2

Found an episode of Junkyyard Wars on YouTube and have been on a kick since. Really loved this show when it was running on TLC and apparently still do.. Knowing what I know now about how TV is made (especially "reality" shows) makes it a little less impressive, but still fun. The show definitely plants certain parts but it doesn't change the fact that these machines were fabricated and built in ~10 hours by these engineers at least partially out of straight junk. Show started on the BBC but there are a couple American iterations too

23 minutes ago, adamq said:

Found an episode of Junkyyard Wars on YouTube and have been on a kick since. Really loved this show when it was running on TLC and apparently still do.. Knowing what I know now about how TV is made (especially "reality" shows) makes it a little less impressive, but still fun. The show definitely plants certain parts but it doesn't change the fact that these machines were fabricated and built in ~10 hours by these engineers at least partially out of straight junk. Show started on the BBC but there are a couple American iterations too

Use to love watching this as a kid. 

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Jeremy Piven in his 20s and horseshoe bald during his Seinfeld role, but in his 40s with a full head of hair on Entourage is hilarious. 

8yw7e2z4hv061.jpg

ari+best.png

Like season 1 vs season 2 Michael Scott