What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm watching The Office from season one to the end for the second time and I've just remembered why I don't hold The Office in very high regard: The British woman from the end of the eighth season through the final season.  She is the most obnoxious, unfunny character I have ever had to endure in a TV comedy.  I don't know what the showrunners thought they would be doing for the show by adding her, but I can't stand her.  Erin was the first step in the wrong direction.  Gabe was the second (and second worst) step in the wrong direction, but that British woman (Natalie I think her name is) is the most obnoxious character I have ever seen in a show.  Those three characters completely destroyed this series.  Natalie was worst, Gabe second worst and  then Erin.  I don't even want to finish the final season right now. 

The final season is rough, but the ending makes it worth it.  It's been a while, but I"m pretty sure it's the last two episodes that are great. 

21 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Interesting. We watched and finished the first 2 Last Kingdom seasons quickly. Loved it all, and the main character. 

We have been watching Hand Of God on Amazon Prime, and are finished with season 1. It's been very worthwhile. 

As much as we were good with season 1 of Hand of God, season 2 is off to an awful start.

Few episodes in, and it's as if the sadists from The Walking Dead have taken over in writing the scripts. Absolutely miserable. 

On 3/5/2018 at 10:03 PM, devils1854 said:

Started watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

Its ok, a little pretentious, but John Oliver is hilarious. Doesnt matter what he does, he just makes me laugh.

Best one for me was with Bill Burr. He is to us THE best comedian since Carlin. 

Loved when he sat and laughed over Jerry's inner rage. 

On 2/28/2018 at 2:59 AM, OleXmad said:

Seven Seconds is....ell it's not terrible but 4 episodes in its pretty medicore.

It is exactly how I expected it to go and it is overly long....I get it's a drama but they just drag it out to fill the episode. It's only 10 episodes and I hope it gets better but doesn't look like it will. 

We are typically patient, but after 1.5 episodes, we didn't see the point. Just one sad situation, and nothing enjoyable could come out of it. 

On 3/24/2018 at 8:03 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm watching The Office from season one to the end for the second time and I've just remembered why I don't hold The Office in very high regard: The British woman from the end of the eighth season through the final season.  She is the most obnoxious, unfunny character I have ever had to endure in a TV comedy.  I don't know what the showrunners thought they would be doing for the show by adding her, but I can't stand her.  Erin was the first step in the wrong direction.  Gabe was the second (and second worst) step in the wrong direction, but that British woman (Natalie I think her name is) is the most obnoxious character I have ever seen in a show.  Those three characters completely destroyed this series.  Natalie was worst, Gabe second worst and  then Erin.  I don't even want to finish the final season right now. 

I hated Andy from the get-go. Obnoxious and unfunny most of the time.

Wife and I finished watching Jessica Jones season two. It was terrible. In fact, it was so bad that I am now 99% confident that Netflix has either stopped putting any effort into the Disney shows or has been outright sabotaging them since Disney announced they would be taking their IP's to their own streaming service. It's been a theory of mine for a while with how the Daredevil season two started to slip part way through a bit and the same with Luke Cage, followed by absolute garbage since. Iron Fist, The Defenders, The Punisher, and JJ season 2 have all been trash compared to the first stuff they were putting out.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:03 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

You watch through Season 7 and then skip to the last few episodes. Rinse and Repeat. I've watched that show about 50 times now. After Michael leaves it's not worth it.

• Like 1