Transfer Portal 2021-2022 Edition

Texansfan713

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He has to be a better passer than Richardson. 

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's a safe assumption. I'd put money on you being better as well lol

Are y'all talking about Anthony Richardson? Because you might have him confused with Emory Jones. Anthony Richardson's problem isn't throwing the ball. It's reading defenses at this stage. But that's not surprising considering his age and lack of experience. Dude has a rifle for an arm and has made some big boy throws.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

All these QBs transferring and Paul Chryst like "nah, we're good." lmao

“Mertz is the savior they said”

paul Chryst listens and is scorched on the interwebs for it.

you should be grateful he listens, and enjoy your proclaimed savior.

Edited by malibuspeedrace
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Are y'all talking about Anthony Richardson? Because you might have him confused with Emory Jones. Anthony Richardson's problem isn't throwing the ball. It's reading defenses at this stage. But that's not surprising considering his age and lack of experience. Dude has a rifle for an arm and has made some big boy throws.

You obviously watched him more than I did. I watched him in 2 games. He looked like a great and gifted athlete and a bad, raw quarterback. Like I said though, you had more to watch with him than I did, as a Gators fan.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You obviously watched him more than I did. I watched him in 2 games. He looked like a great and gifted athlete and a bad, raw quarterback. Like I said though, you had more to watch with him than I did, as a Gators fan.

I think we watched the same games lol 🤔

Guess we'll be seeing a healthy competition next year. I would hate for Miller to make a bad decision and go to another place where he won't get a starting gig.

• 2 weeks later...