Week 9: Packers @ Chiefs - GB loses 13-7, falls to 7-2!

FAH1223

8 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Anyone else thinking that Saints L at the beginning of the year was the best thing that could have happened to this team?

Sometimes getting your a** kicked can open up your eyes and make you focus more and try harder . 

Might be good if they got crushed later in the season again 🤷🏻‍♂️

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Cardinals were clearly pretenders and there’s no way the defense holds that team to 21 points if Davante Adams was healthy.

The Chiefs are a different story. Hardman, Hill, Kelce and Mahomes?

That will be the most obvious 50 burger in NFL history. Can Rodgers even score half of what the Chiefs will? 

I see what you are doing .. keep up the good work.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Get Davante back

Get MVS back

Get Unvaccilazard back

Get Bak back

Get King.....on the bench as depth back

Let's roll

Myers should be back week after this. 

Jaire and Z are still the two wildcards. 

Of course we are losing Bobby Tonny and Hill for the year, but getting back more than we are losing. So sad for Tonyan. Hope we can bring him back on a 1 year 'prove it' deal. Wouldn't even mind a 3 for 15 type of deal but wonder if he'd go for that. 

I wasn't confident in my ARI over GB pick. Had one of those feels to me. I don't have that same "gritty" feel this time around against KC.

This one legitimately feels like a loss to me. KC's offense is still tops in the league. I think the combo of Reid and Mahomes get it turned around and this is going to be a prime example of "it's not just WHO you play, it's WHEN you play them". And I'm worried that we're going to catch them at a really unfortunate time.

They're going to have a dress-rehearsal vs the Giants on prime-time to right the ship, and continue it against a team (us) that just knocked off the Cardinals.

THIS game is the biggest trap game of the season, because everyone is sleeping on the Chiefs right now.

If we pull this one off, I'm immediately going to start mentally tracking MLF's HOF possibilities. This game will reveal if we have a HOF caliber HC IMO.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

Naw.  KC plays an NFL game on Monday night, then has to play us on Sunday.  After we've been rested and getting some horses back.

I've watched the Chiefs.  Their o-line is pretty bad.  Run game is non-existent.  Hill has a hurt quad and does not run like Hill can run.

When I've seen the Chiefs play this year, they look like a Packer team post 2010 with Capers as the DC.  Great offense, horrible defense.

I like our odds better against them than the Cards.

Either way, I would have taken a 1-1 split in those two games.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Cardinals were clearly pretenders and there’s no way the defense holds that team to 21 points if Davante Adams was healthy.

The Chiefs are a different story. Hardman, Hill, Kelce and Mahomes?

That will be the most obvious 50 burger in NFL history. Can Rodgers even score half of what the Chiefs will? 

With our All pro Cornerback Davante Adams the Cardinals would be shut out if he was healthy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

the KC - 2.5 vegas line scare the bejeezus outta me too

People are going to HAMMER that line after last night.

Vegas knows something we don't and I don't like that

Vegas also thought Cards by 6. They also can be and are often are wrong; especially on  KC this year.

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I wasn't confident in my ARI over GB pick. Had one of those feels to me. I don't have that same "gritty" feel this time around against KC.

This one legitimately feels like a loss to me. KC's offense is still tops in the league. I think the combo of Reid and Mahomes get it turned around and this is going to be a prime example of "it's not just WHO you play, it's WHEN you play them". And I'm worried that we're going to catch them at a really unfortunate time.

They're going to have a dress-rehearsal vs the Giants on prime-time to right the ship, and continue it against a team (us) that just knocked off the Cardinals.

THIS game is the biggest trap game of the season, because everyone is sleeping on the Chiefs right now.

If we pull this one off, I'm immediately going to start mentally tracking MLF's HOF possibilities. This game will reveal if we have a HOF caliber HC IMO.

Definitely don't think our trending "24 points" on offense is going to get it done; however, if the gun is fully loaded with Bakh, MVS, Adams and Lazard, we should be in position to have our best game offensively of the season. Our defense is due for maybe a bit of a letdown after a huge win. It would be nice if our offense puts a mid-30 number on KC.

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If a team is sleeping on the Chiefs they are idiots. They have been to back to back Super Bowls with most of the cast back, plus a few upgrades on the offensive line. 

If you are doing the reverse phycology thing, more power to you. If you think the Packers are going to take the Chiefs lightly, I have no words.  

Get back to me on the week 10 game where we possibly could be looking past someone. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1