Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm mildly concerned, but the offensive line is the far bigger concern.

Early in the season Allen lacked consistency, and recently, he's just been murdered in the pocket.

Bigger than anything, is that Allen is not converting RZ attempts into TDs the way we were expecting this season

Yeah the offense as a whole concerns me to a degree. Beasley looks slower (injured), the OL has mostly been in shambles and the RBs are either injured or lack vision or both. 

Getting Knox and Spencer Brown should make a difference in the back half of the season. Today it certainly has.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah the offense as a whole concerns me to a degree. Beasley looks slower (injured), the OL has mostly been in shambles and the RBs are either injured or lack vision or both. 

Getting Knox and Spencer Brown should make a difference in the back half of the season. Today it certainly has.

I honestly think fixing the OL fixes everything

It should be 100% of our focus in the offseason

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

They’re showing their true selves today. 

We can beat bad teams but get smoked if the opponent has a pulse. We will beat Detroit, maybe LV, and maybe Cinci

You guys have way too much talent for the season to have gone this poorly. I like Stefanski still and love what Berry has done, but Browns fans are right that Woods needs to be replaced.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah I don't get this. I thought this would be either a demoralizing loss for us, or a very close battle

With the exception of random games here and there, his defense is always the same. Give WRs big cushions despite your CBs being great at press coverage. Refuse to blitz, even when you're going up against a rookie pocket passer at QB. Always the same vanilla looks.

He finally became more aggressive last week with blitzes and playing tight man coverage and good things happened. And what's he do the next game? Revert back to the same crap that wasn't working.

• Like 1