NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why is the ref that far down the field? Yes, the Cowboys are morons for calling that run. But why is the ref not there to spot it?

Because he starts the play from behind Dak. It's obviously going to take time to get there.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Everyone blaming refs should learn the basics of the game lol. Dallas tried to spot set the ball themselves, the ref ran in and just touched for a second so they could have it officially set, they gave them every break possible. Dallas took a gamble and blew it

Exactly

Even if that snap was exactly on time, guarantee Dak is tripping over that ref or one of his linemen does.

• Like 1

Hahaha the Cowboys would find a new way to blow a game. I find it hilarious.

I kept telling people its a new season but same old Cowboys. Why would anyone think this season would be any different? They havent had playoff success in 26yrs and along the way theyve had talented rosters that had great record seasons and still failed in the playoffs. People kept telling me to stop holding on to the past. This is the same Cowboys team and it wont be any different unless Jerry gets out of the way, hires a great coach and then we shall see what happens.

The Cowboys games always are the same. Either they are up big and look great in a win OR they are down big and then come back only to fall short and lose. This game was no different. They got down big and fought to come back but they still fell short. This Cowboys team on paper is uber talented to be losing by how much they did for most of this game. They did a great job on that last drive to get it down the field quickly but screwed up that last play and the clock ran out on them.

I guess Cowboys fans will say next season things will be different. Yes the Cowboys are talented to win the division and get back into the playoffs with a home game but will the results be any different in the playoffs? Ill believe it when I say it. Cowboys are still the Cowboys. WHAT COULD GO WRONG, WILL GO WRONG!!!

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i mean did dak honestly think then just spotting the ball themselves was going to fly?

The entire concept of that play call was stupid with 14 seconds. 

Thank you Mr. Moore, next HC of the Dallas Cowboys. 🥃

7 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Jimmy G is the QB. It took a monumental crapfest from the Cowboys to lose.

It actually took a monumental crapfest from Jimmy G to keep them in the game. He missed a wide open WR to kill a drive and missed another for a backbreaking INT that gave the Cowboys momentum. But i agree with the overall point; he's too much of a liability and we'll probably have to win at least one more game in spite of him

Edited by 49ersfan