AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

So… Did Buffalo know KC still had timeouts at the end of regulation? Man I wanted to see Buffalo and Cincy in the AFCCG.

Unrelated, anyone watch this on Paramount+? Is that app usually trash? Buffering every few minutes, good grief

Don't have it but have heard many times that the app is complete trash.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Don't change them. Play defense 

Again, defense is not more important than offense. They are equally important. The Kansas Plan AKA college OT rules is one of the few things in football fair to both teams. The NFL should adopt this.

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Mahomes is just on another level. No one else is even close.

Basically. And he was like 75% Mahomes this year and is still probably gonna win a Super Bowl.

It sounds complimentary but it's actually kind of not. It annoys me watching them every week and seeing them basically just **** around with their thumbs up their ***** for 3 quarters and then just suddenly be like "oh ok prolly time to win". It doesn't make for a great product and it's not great for the league.

But holy pissbag is he amazing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JJ6 said:

Bills kicking a touchback with 13 seconds left costed them the game. Horrible decision. 

Told my wife the same thing. I know you worry about a return, but kick it on the ground towards an upback. Could have taken vital seconds off the clock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Bills botched that 13 seconds so bad. Squib so you take time off. Why even rush anyone on that last pass to Kelce? You know Mahomes is going to do a quick drop and get the ball out. You have no chance to sack him anyway. 

Bad moves on their part

Can’t believe they didn’t have kelce bracketed on that play. You saw the 49ers do it to Adams. No one can convince me that wasn’t pure stupidity.

• Like 1