NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

1 minute ago, Towerbridge said:

How so?

They likely match up better. Plus they have already beaten the chiefs once so they're more familiarized with them. It would be close either way, but if i were the Bengals I'd probably want KC over Buffalo.

Even though we all wanted it to be the Bills

Why do people have to cry and moap every time a team they didn't want to win wins in OT?

Everyone wanted the FG to not end it and that a TD should be enough. They changed it. Now you're gonna whine because the defense couldn't keep them out of the endzone? Loser mentality

Play better

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I think Josh has been better than Pat lately. Not controversial at all to say if he continues this level of play he’s the top QB

Not to be that guy but Allen is definitely doing it with less around him and not Andy Reid. Mahomes is great but Allen was doing some jaw dropping stuff on those scrambles.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Told my wife the same thing. I know you worry about a return, but kick it on the ground towards an upback. Could have taken vital seconds off the clock.

and given them an extra 10-15 yards if the bounce lands in the upback's hands at a full sprint, kind of a push but I ultimately I agree the better chance was with less time on the clock