2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

2 chances to win it, at the end of regulation and at the start of OT, and they choked it away. 

This is much more of a Chiefs fail, than a Bengals win. 

No one was better this year at beating KC than KC. Was a sadly fitting end for what our season was this year.

Didn’t even bother watching because I thought the Bengals had no shot, caught the last 2 minutes. Respect to that defense, holding the Chiefs to 3 points in the second half was is impressive.

Amazing slate of games the last 5, and now Rodgers Brady Allen and Mahomes all out. Good for the game to mix it up.

Congrats Bengals! I’m so happy for Burrow, Chase, Zac Taylor. I knew when the Chiefs won the coin toss in OT that Mahomes would throw a pick. He should’ve thrown a pick 6 on 2nd down. He did throw the pick on 3rd down. He almost fumbled the game away on the last drive of the 4th quarter.

I tried to tell people this wasn’t the same Chiefs team that put fear in people. The offense was hit and miss all season long. Defense had their moments of being great but they also get lit up by great QBs too. 

I’ll say this that Brady didn’t retire, he is reincarnated in the form of Burrow. People think that since Brady is now retired it’s smooth sailing for Mahomes to dominate. It’s going to be a fight with Allen where both will win some and lose some. Burrow is ice cold and he is the real guy that is going to keep Mahomes down just like Brady did all those times in the AFC and the one time in the NFC. 

Again congrats to the Bengals. I want the Rams to win to face the Bengals in the Superbowl in which my heart will be torn. If the Niners beat the Rams to go to the Superbowl, I know who I’m easily picking. The Bengals to win it all. 

• Like 1