2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

Just now, SotanKing said:

If I were a Chiefs fan, I would probably be more concerned with Mahomes performance today than in the SB loss...atleast OLine was trash in the SB loss. OLine was mostly fine today...Mahomes just looked rattled in the 2nd half. Can't wait to see All-22 view of Chiefs offensive snaps in 2nd half.

It is concerning, I think his game wont age well at all especially when Kelce and Hill are gone, he's gonna be turnover machine.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Pats Fan   

Congratulation Bengals

Now people can realize how difficult it is to reach the SB, especially the Chiefs fans. It not as easy as you think.

Another testament to the Goatness of Brady and Bellichick.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He looked like trash at the end. All that running around and being careless cost them big time.

Like I said when you have a great OL, great coach, and great weapons, you can fall into bad habits. Especially with his arm talent/improvising ability. He's gonna have to grow up and play more structured like Brady if he wants to win more bowls. He obviously can do it, but he needs to reign it in sometimes.

• Like 2