Tom Brady to retire from NFL after 22 seasons

rocky_rams

Although Brady torched my team in the SBs he was still my all time favorite player. 

his passion, relentlessnes, and competitiveness are things that I’ve never seen in any other player. he wasn’t the most skilled but he just had “it” 

if he does call it a career, it’s no doubt the GOAT career in NFL history. 

and if he’s done, how fitting: defeating the Rams helped jumpstart his incredible career and it’s the Rams that also ended his career. it came back full circle 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Although Brady torched my team in the SBs he was still my all time favorite player. 

his passion, relentlessnes, and competitiveness are things that I’ve never seen in any other player. he wasn’t the most skilled but he just had “it” 

if he does call it a career, it’s no doubt the GOAT career in NFL history. 

and if he’s done, how fitting: defeating the Rams helped jumpstart his incredible career and it’s the Rams that also ended his career. it came back full circle 

Its like poetry, it rhymes - George Lucas

• Like 3

Honestly not that bad of a way to go out. Brings his team back from being down 27-3 late in the 3rd quarter again but only this time his defense lets him down. At least he can say it wasn't his fault. I think it all comes down to how the bucs roster looks next year

• Like 1

Why stay? I mean, who would want to be in that situation?
New head coach, new offensive coordinator, fave TE leaving, and it's hot in Florida. Hot & gross. Hot & gross like smelling other people's 112 degree garbage after sitting in the 97% humidity direct sun inside a "scented" (for her pleasure, I assume) bag on the patio at a highly advertised 2.5 star restaurant type hot & gross.

I was just in Costa Rica about 100 feet from his house. That's where I'd want to be, rather than getting pummeled by the Saints, again.