Tom Brady to retire from NFL after 22 seasons

rocky_rams

I'm not doing this whole career retrospective until the guy actually retires. I don't understand why we keep doing this with players. Is there a need to be first? Does this mean that if he doesn't retire this year, we won't do it after next season when he does retire because we already did it? Or are we going to do it again?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Would the Buccs go back to Jameis?

I think it just depends on how that relationship was behind closed doors, but I kind of think that you want to just keep turning the page forward as opposed to turning it back. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think it just depends on how that relationship was behind closed doors, but I kind of think that you want to just keep turning the page forward as opposed to turning it back. 

Yup.  If Brady is done, Tampa is probably doing a rebuild given the FA they have with $7M in cap space

Gronk, Howard, Godwin, Fournette, Jones, Cappadocia, Jensen, JPP, Suh, Gholston, Davis, Whitehead 

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yup.  If Brady is done, Tampa is probably doing a rebuild given the FA they have with $7M in cap space

Gronk, Howard, Godwin, Fournette, Jones, Cappadocia, Jensen, JPP, Suh, Gholston, Davis, Whitehead 

Not sure how they feel about Trask, but they did just use a 2nd round pick on him last year.  I think they'd give him a chance to win the job against a cheaper veteran FA.

13 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

Feel like he will have a going out year with all the emotions, but if this is really it, he is by far the greatest QB in NFL, Pats and Bucs History.

I thought he said recently he didn't want some kind of farewell tour.

10 hours ago, Thanos said:

Honestly not that bad of a way to go out. Brings his team back from being down 27-3 late in the 3rd quarter again but only this time his defense lets him down. At least he can say it wasn't his fault. I think it all comes down to how the bucs roster looks next year

If indeed he is gonna call it a career he really doesn't have anything else to prove.  I can't see another player ever having the ridiculous success he has enjoyed all these years.