2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Watson to Carolina?

Carr to Cleveland?

Baker to Las Vegas?

Jimmy to Indy?

Malik Willis to Houston?

Random One:

Matt Ryan to the Steelers?

Like the WWE draft this offseason

Matt Ryan playing outdoors in the AFC North with that arm? 

Yeah, sign me up to face that twice a year!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Would be great to see Chandler Jones in Buffalo. Maybe he’s the big name who reached out to the Bills at the combine. 

I hope the Chiefs are atleast going to see what his contract expectations are.

6 minutes ago, nicfre2011 said:

Now that Jeff Gladney has had the criminal charges against him dropped...are there any connections to NFL teams? Any Vikings fans able to chime in on how Gladney was for the Vikings?

the charges weren't dropped, he was found not guilty by the jury

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nicfre2011 said:

Now that Jeff Gladney has had the criminal charges against him dropped...are there any connections to NFL teams? Any Vikings fans able to chime in on how Gladney was for the Vikings?

Want nothing to do with him and he got burnt regularly.

2 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Yeah, no, the Browns aren’t giving up “a bunch of picks including at least one 1st” to upgrade their QB from like 17th best in the league to 11th. 

Also, lost in all that, I believe, is that Carr has been fairly hardline about how he wants to retire a Raider.  I realize that there's a "Hes a Carr, that family is used to disappointment," joke in there somewhere - but we've already established I'm lazy on Fridays.  He doesn't have a no-trade clause that I'm aware of, but he's a weird cat and I wouldn't put it past him to just decide to retire if he was traded.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Would be great to see Chandler Jones in Buffalo. Maybe he’s the big name who reached out to the Bills at the combine. 

I have a pretty good feeling it was Chandler Jones that reached out to Buffalo to gauge interest. The report said it was a big named free agent on the defensive side of the ball so I'd think Jones or Von Miller. Chandler Jones more because he's from NY and the Rochester area. 

Not to mention he just stated on The NFL Players Podcast that he has never gotten to pick the scheme he's played in and that's going to be the contributing factor in his decision. Not the biggest pay day.

If it was in fact Chandler Jones that reached out to Buffalo you'd think he would've already been happy with their scheme, hence he would probably go there for cheaper than top dollar.