2018 Draftable QB Discussion

candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

For the Love of All That's Good...PLEASE MAKE IT STOP....

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/01/josh-rosen-jim-mora-odell-beckham-trade-draft-mmqb-peter-king

According to Peter KING ... "A Close Friend of Dorsey Believes Browns Will Select Josh Allen at 1 and Select Saquon Barkley at 4..."

--- Someone....hold me....and tell me it's going to be okay...

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/01/josh-rosen-jim-mora-odell-beckham-trade-draft-mmqb-peter-king

According to Peter KING ... "A Close Friend of Dorsey Believes Browns Will Select Josh Allen at 1 and Select Saquon Barkley at 4..."

No one New it was Marcus Peters a few years back. Like no one in the chiefs Organization.

Dorsey doesn’t give away his secrets. 

We don’t know who he is picking he isn’t a blabber mouth teenage girl.

he isn’t the work gossip.

he has that going for him

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

No one New it was Marcus Peters a few years back. Like no one in the chiefs Organization.

Dorsey doesn’t give away his secrets. 

We don’t know who he is picking he isn’t a blabber mouth teenage girl.

he isn’t the work gossip.

he has that going for him

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

@Mind CharacterI’m not saying it is going to be ok. Btw. 

if it is Allen and Barkley it won’t be because that source lnew.

This.

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

None of you can convince me that Sam Darnold isn't Dexter from the TV show Dexter.

dexter_hed.jpg?itok=FQZwt-qm&resize=1100

sam-darnold-b708e3bb48f53ac8.jpg

I mean, here in Cleveland we already have Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad playing in the OF. (Lonnie Chisenhall)

usa-today-8821107.0.jpg

Oa9uEg_G.jpeg

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Allen at 1...hahaha, good April fools joke. It is a joke, right? Right??  

I don’t get it at all with Josh Allen. Other than being big and throwing far.

As for the competition and surrounding cast argument. He had Brian Hill, Jacob Hollister and Tanner Gentry. More than fine for in the context of the MWC. He still threw for 56% and 15 INTs in 14 games.

The next year when he had nothing around him, he showed no real ability to transcend the situation. 1812 yards. 6.7ypa. Games against his hardest competition where he’d go 9/24 or not even get 100 yards passing.

1TD and 8INT vs his top three opponents.

Yeah Nathan  Zegura just said that’s a bunch of crap. He said Dorsey has gone out of his way to stomp out the leaks that have been happening for years. That people aren’t getting anything out of there. Especially not from a “friend” of Dorsey’s ?

Just remember it’s silly season boys. 

9 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah Nathan  Zegura just said that’s a bunch of crap. He said Dorsey has gone out of his way to stomp out the leaks that have been happening for years. That people aren’t getting anything out of there. Especially not from a “friend” of Dorsey’s ?

Just remember it’s silly season boys. 

Yeah, he’s been notorious close to the vest in the way he does things, almost to a fault.

What he’s doing is not known with certainty by folks outside of the organization, I’m confident of that.

Archived