Watson and NFL settle on 11 game suspension, $5M fine

Forge

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I think a lot of people would rather not have him in the league, but hey what can you do. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah there is no chance of that happening. Whether people like it or not, if you’re talented they’ll over look a lot of things and especially when it comes to QBs

• Like 2

There's a real chance that the Browns selling the farm to acquire Deshaun Watson will end up failing spectacularly.  I just hope that Browns fans understand that not a single NFL fan of a different team is going to feel bad for the Browns if that happens.

Deshaun Watson is going to get booed every time he takes the field outside of Cleveland for the foreseeable future.  Y'all signed up to be the bad guys.

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Week 13 gets injured, goes to IR, and comes back next year and completely bombs over the course of his entire career.  PLEASE make this happen.

I’m pretty certain the Texans are diving at knees and taking chops when possible…

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

There's a real chance that the Browns selling the farm to acquire Deshaun Watson will end up failing spectacularly.  I just hope that Browns fans understand that not a single NFL fan of a different team is going to feel bad for the Browns if that happens.

Deshaun Watson is going to get booed every time he takes the field outside of Cleveland for the foreseeable future.  Y'all signed up to be the bad guys.

Like how Big Ben and Ray did right…. Oh wait..,,

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Are the Cleveland Browns that desperate to win?  Or create the perception of wanting to win?  They knew this was all coming and they wanted it?

Go ask Tiger Woods how this goes, and what he did was consensual but was still cheating on his wife...  His public persona was totally destroyed, he did have a tiny bit of success in his return and people wanted the old Tiger back and for him to succeed, but ultimately he was never the same after that and he is WAY more famous and popular than Deshaun Watson ever has been. 

What Watson has gone through is way worse in terms of the accusations and just his conduct in general, he has tons of money now sure but with that contract there is almost zero chance he will be a successful long term NFL QB after this.  Myles Garrett tried to kill someone with his helmet, sure people forgot about that pathetically, not sure anyone will forget about this but who knows, the former President can straight up break the law and no one seems to care at all so I guess if that is allowed....

Still Watson's soul will eat him alive, or he will drown it all in drugs or something....

This guy is going to be a good leader to a football team and lead them to wins?  How?  

What always, always irked me was how Kobe also cheated on his wife and let's just assume it was totally consensual....like the only thing that damaged his reputation was that he was accused of it not being consensual. Mind blowing to me.