Watson and NFL settle on 11 game suspension, $5M fine

Forge

6 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

There's a real chance that the Browns selling the farm to acquire Deshaun Watson will end up failing spectacularly.  I just hope that Browns fans understand that not a single NFL fan of a different team is going to feel bad for the Browns if that happens.

Deshaun Watson is going to get booed every time he takes the field outside of Cleveland for the foreseeable future.  Y'all signed up to be the bad guys.

As a person born and raised in Cleveland I welcome it. People love to unfairly judge and hate really good people from here, I fully embrace being the Detroit Pistons of the NFL. Signed, lifelong Browns fan....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

As a person born and raised in Cleveland I welcome it. People love to unfairly judge and hate really good people from here, I fully embrace being the Detroit Pistons of the NFL. Signed, lifelong Browns fan....

Ya being the lovable losers still made us losers and the butt of national jokes for decades. I don't like who we hitched our wagon too, but at least we are swinging for the fences. I've lived through getting ripped on till now, I can live through getting ripped on for this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

A lot of y’all gonna be super pissed with the Browns are good with Deshaun 😂 

A lot of hate in this thread

dont worry, I’m taking names

get ready 

The idea that you are so god damn casual and even giving off a sense of SUPERIORITY in regards to a sexual predator is so telling. You must HATE women. Honestly, I worry for any women in your life. Legitimate concern. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I’m pretty certain the Texans are diving at knees and taking chops when possible…

It would be the only time I would want the refs to turn a blind eye too.

Speaking of which, it's going to be really interesting to see how the game is officiated. I know the refs are supposed to be unbiased but they're still human and you know atleast one of them feels the same way as the majority of us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The idea that you are so god damn casual and even giving off a sense of SUPERIORITY in regards to a sexual predator is so telling. You must HATE women. Honestly, I worry for any women in your life. Legitimate concern. 

Why? because we aren't as outraged as you, you attack him or assume he has no remorse for the victims. Such a lemming mindset....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Why? because we aren't as outraged as you, you attack him or assume he has no remorse for the victims. Such a lemming mindset....

He is still denying that he even has victims…..

Edited by JiffyJag
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

he was actively defending his actions. Besides, to not be outraged that someone committed a crime almost 30 times and instead of being in prison he is being paid over 200 million dollars. 

• Like 4