Watson and NFL settle on 11 game suspension, $5M fine

Forge

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Deshaun: "I take accountability for my actions"

Reality: He's denied literally this entire time ever having done anything wrong.

He literally just came out to the podium and denied it AGAIN, minutes after putting out that statement online.

Awful human being. Can't wish enough bad things on him.

• Like 4

What would be funny is...

Brissett goes 10-1 or 9-2 with the Browns & their in a situation of....what do you do, now?

Not impossible with the talent that team has.

Either way, I have the browns in the Playoffs anyways.

I need to go bump my suffix year of "2" thread. I believe I have the Browns getting in...goes to 👀

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

He literally just came out to the podium and denied it AGAIN, minutes after putting out that statement online.

Awful human being. Can't wish enough bad things on him.

It’s a question of when - not if - he does it again, so sit tight. 

• Like 2

Are the Cleveland Browns that desperate to win?  Or create the perception of wanting to win?  They knew this was all coming and they wanted it?

Go ask Tiger Woods how this goes, and what he did was consensual but was still cheating on his wife...  His public persona was totally destroyed, he did have a tiny bit of success in his return and people wanted the old Tiger back and for him to succeed, but ultimately he was never the same after that and he is WAY more famous and popular than Deshaun Watson ever has been. 

What Watson has gone through is way worse in terms of the accusations and just his conduct in general, he has tons of money now sure but with that contract there is almost zero chance he will be a successful long term NFL QB after this.  Myles Garrett tried to kill someone with his helmet, sure people forgot about that pathetically, not sure anyone will forget about this but who knows, the former President can straight up break the law and no one seems to care at all so I guess if that is allowed....

Still Watson's soul will eat him alive, or he will drown it all in drugs or something....

This guy is going to be a good leader to a football team and lead them to wins?  How?