Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

good year to spend an early 2nd rounder like ours on a WR, imo. the class is definitely not top-heavy but guys like reed, wilson, maybe even hyatt or downs if they last that long all have serious potential

Edited by -Hope-

I do think this is a good point. You still need to get an 1st round QB in my mind, but it doesn't have to be the top 3. 

But situation matters. Those top 3 picks are normally going to crap teams. 
Get one in the 6-10 range, you got some good things going on but need to retool. 
I think that is us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I do think this is a good point. You still need to get an 1st round QB in my mind, but it doesn't have to be the top 3. 

Get one in the 6-10 range, you got some good things going on but need to retool. 
I think that is us. 

Get me stroud F them picks we been wasting 1st round picks for yrs. A elite QB carry’s a franchise Draft stroud & let him sit behind RT for a yr. I guess since it’s looking like we’re keeping him.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

See…this, this right here….This is why I’m so torn on Richardson. 

I do not trust any QB whose tape looks good against Tennessee and dog dookie against everyone else. There’s some weird voodoo about mediocre quarterbacks looking like godslayers against them. See Spencer Rattler. 

4 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I do not trust any QB whose tape looks good against Tennessee and dog dookie against everyone else. There’s some weird voodoo about mediocre quarterbacks looking like godslayers against them. See Spencer Rattler. 

And yet Levis looked like dog doo against Tennessee.

On 2/13/2023 at 6:52 AM, KingTitan said:

I think that is us. 

This is also why I don’t support the all out trade up. A bad team trades all their resources to draft a kid then doesn’t have anything left to put anything around him and with no margin for error drafting day 3 talent.

This team needs to re-lay its foundation before it takes another big swing at a franchise QB.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

This is also why I don’t support the all out trade up. A bad team trades all their resources to draft a kid then doesn’t have anything left to put anything around him and with no margin for error drafting day 3 talent.

This team needs to re-lay its foundation before it takes another big swing at a franchise QB.

Okay then either we tank or we pray our franchise QB falls to us 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Okay then either we tank or we pray our franchise QB falls to us 

The team that lost the super bowl built their team by building one of the baddest olines in the league through the draft before throwing a second round pick behind it then putting some weapons around him.

Not everything has to be Tank 4 Tua or Suck 4 Luck. 

There’s a new savior QB every year. If we’re gonna swing for the fences with another project QB, I’d rather us have confidence in the oline we put in front of him first.

Draft good players… hit on all day one and two picks, keep tanny one more year, sink or swim with him. Circle back to QB next offseason. Heck as tough as the AFC is we might have a much better roster yet still be in a similar draft spot next year. 

Edited by Chocolateman78
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

The hype seems to continue to grow on Richardson. What’s nice about it, is it may end up giving us an option at 11 because of him being viable or maybe another guy slips.

Don’t believe the hype this an agent doing his job, remember last yr there was talk that Willis was 1 of the best QB’s in the draft & was going 1st round 🥱