PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I've been seeing a lot of NYG fans saying that their team is giving off 2007 Giants vibes.

In all seriousness, does this current Giants team even have any semblance of a pass rush? Lol. Can't remember what their D-Line was like in the games we played them. And that's not a passive aggressive swipe, my memory about the games this year is that bad.

NT Dexter Lawrence is good, 2nd team all-pro. EDGE guys Azeez Ojulari and Kavon Thibodeux have bright futures, but haven't really reached their prime yet. Leonard Williams is a bit older and like a better Milton Williams IMO.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Danger said:

NT Dexter Lawrence is good, 2nd team all-pro. EDGE guys Azeez Ojulari and Kavon Thibodeux have bright futures, but haven't really reached their prime yet. Leonard Williams is a bit older and like a better Milton Williams IMO.

The giants are a well coached mediocre team. They beat the vikings who were just a bad team and are now getting overhyped. The only 3 good NFC teams all year and the giants are playing this weekend. 

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Because we let the Redskins win the division in 2020, because we traded in front of y'all for Devonta Smith when he SO BADLY WANTED TO BE A GIANT, because Nick Sirianni said he wants god damned pizza hut LOL.

They always make it this huge drama and big thing OH MY GOD.

"WE SHOULDA WON THE DIVISION AT 6-10 BUT THE EAGLES DECIDED TO PLAY SUDFELD!!!!!"

"DEVONTA SMITH WANTED TO BE A GIANT AND THEY ROBBED HIM OF HIS DREAMZ!!!!!"

"NICK SIRIANNI IS TALKING ABOUT PIZZA HUT AND ISN'T TAKING THE GAME SRS!!!!!"

xxxtentacion-xxx.gif

First you can't apply what a few Giants fans said to every Giant fan.

What bothered me about the Eagles trading with the Cowboys is that our GM didn't draft Micah Parsons which is one of the numerous reasons why I am glad he is now our former GM.

As for benching your QB your own players commented about that, you saw Hurts on the sideline saying that was not fair. 

Get the complaint right, the complaint is not that his staff is eating pizza and not taking the game serious. The complaint is Pizza Hut sucks, there has to be a decent pizzeria some where in Philly and they are not taking their pizza serious.

Edited by Go_Giants
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Big Dexy has had a hell of a season. Dude is a manimal. Should be interesting watching him vs Kelce. Azeez has been amazing in the very limited time he's been on the field. Dude can't stay healthy. Thibs is disruptive but gets held a ton and hasn't built up the rep to get the calls but his pressures are consistent. Williams has sneakily had a good season. Our issue is LB TBH. Run D is atrocious, and I fully expect Boston Scott to have his normal ridiculous game against us. Will really come down to is Hurts 100% and can he penalize Wink when he brings the house. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

The giants are a well coached mediocre team. They beat the vikings who were just a bad team and are now getting overhyped. The only 3 good NFC teams all year and the giants are playing this weekend. 

No doubt roster wise you are the superior team.  We are a draft and FA away from matching your roster. Still dealing with DG's bad contracts. Daboll has these guys playing far above their expectations. Overhyped? I dunno. Seen most pundits picking you guys in an easy win. It's a win/win for me. I'd absolutely love to knock you guys out in your best season record wise. At the same time given the expectations coming into this season a Divisional round playoff game is just icing at this point. Future is bright no matter what happens on Sat night. Pressure is on you guys... we've far exceeded expectations for the season. You guys go one and done and uh oh...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

No doubt roster wise you are the superior team.  We are a draft and FA away from matching your roster. Still dealing with DG's bad contracts. Daboll has these guys playing far above their expectations. Overhyped? I dunno. Seen most pundits picking you guys in an easy win. It's a win/win for me. I'd absolutely love to knock you guys out in your best season record wise. At the same time given the expectations coming into this season a Divisional round playoff game is just icing at this point. Future is bright no matter what happens on Sat night. Pressure is on you guys... we've far exceeded expectations for the season. You guys go one and done and uh oh...

Thumbs Up GIF by One Chicago

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Danny Jones beats up the 30 something ranked defense and now he’s a franchise guy and the “future is looking bright”? 

Nah 

Yet Jalen Hurts looked bad against a mediocre defense in his first playoff game last year despite having better weapons... and now he's a franchise guy and an MVP candidate this year.

Jones is a franchise guy. It's not just because of Wild Card Weekend. He's lead the team all year in big moments. Several game winning drives and overcoming 4th quarter deficits. He's shown the arm talent, athleticism, and most important the leadership you want out of your franchise QB. 

If I'm being honest, I have no idea why people are optimistic about the Giants against you guys. They finished the season 2-5-1, with their 2 wins coming against the Colts and Commanders. They then beat the Minnesota vikings in the playoffs, which could very well be one of the worst 11-12+ win teams of all time finishing with 13 wins and a negative point differential. The Giants actually just managed to beat them with a differential of -6 while having one of the easiest schedules in the league (Eagles/Boyz finished with +133 and +125 respectively). Why is this team getting any respect? They're not good. They're smack dab in mediocrity. I get their Superbowl seasons were similar, but without the Eli magic, it's just not gonna happen a 3rd time.

...basically: Eagles win by +20 and the Giants miss the playoffs next year.