2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

He's not.  Just people filling lines.   Not unlike the pre-draft crap of Burrow forcing his way to a trade.   They haven't even started officially negotiating.  If those gop south in a hurry, I think they still keep him next year, then tag him another.

I’m not saying you’re wrong and it’s a completely different franchise, but this was the same thing Titans fans were saying a year ago about AJ Brown.

22 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what happened to odell? wasn't he supposed to sign w/ a team

Ahh the good Ole Days when he was going to take Dallas to the promise land. Jerry and players publicly recruiting him. Them and Dallas fans everywhere getting thier hopes up. 

All the while OBJ knowing the entire time he wasn't healthy, wasn't ready and was just 🙏 he'd be able to play in some capacity in the WC/Divisional rd? By the way I want X amount of millions guaranteed before I sign! 👌

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m not saying you’re wrong and it’s a completely different franchise, but this was the same thing Titans fans were saying a year ago about AJ Brown.

True, but at this time last year, the Jags hadn't given Kirk the $20 mill per that set that in motion.  If Tyreke Hill and Brown had signed before Kirk, the explosion wouldn't have been as big.  At least teams know what they are dealing with heading into the offseason.  If the Titans and Chiefs hadn't already been negotiating in a lower ballpark, only to seer tat happen mid-negotiations, I think they both would have had planned accordingly.  Maybe the Titans or Chiefs make that trade, but I doubt both would have.

The reason I think they get it done rather easily (if there is such a thing) is because contracts expire in three consecutive years for Burrow, Higgins and Chase, all while the cap is quickly expanding, and a bunch of our second contract guys deals will be expiring in that window.  Tee is up after 2023, Joe after 2024 and JaMarr after 2025.  They can dump huge bonuses into Higgins this year, into this and next year for Joe, and then next two off-seasons for JaMarr before their next contracts kick in salary wise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Tyreke Hill

Jomar Chase and Team Higgins. Kyler Boyd. Joel Burrow. Joel Mixon. Lyle Collins. Jeno Atkins. Tray Hendrixson. Joe-nuh Williams. 

Edit: And let's not forget Sumojay Peerhyne.

Edited by HoboRocket
Spell check
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

What am i missing in regards to Jennifer Lawrence 

Billy had a very unhealthy amount obsession with her… as in she’d probably be wise to get a restraining order against him in advance.

• Like 6