GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Ok lots of people popping in and out asking for teams and others giving away second teams. It is getting hard to keep track of and it is pretty nebulous right now.

If anyone is planning on switching teams over to someone else I need to know by the end of the day today or I am sticking to this order. I need both people to confirm like it is a trade

North

South

West

NFC

East

North

South

West

@eaglesfan0075, @whodatOL @mountainpd

I need to know from both parties if there is a team switch or I am not making it. Not trying to be a turd but I don't want the draft to start Monday and people not know who is running what team

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok lots of people popping in and out asking for teams and others giving away second teams. It is getting hard to keep track of and it is pretty nebulous right now.

If anyone is planning on switching teams over to someone else I need to know by the end of the day today or I am sticking to this order. I need both people to confirm like it is a trade

North

South

West

NFC

East

North

South

West

@eaglesfan0075, @whodatOL @mountainpd

I need to know from both parties if there is a team switch or I am not making it. Not trying to be a turd but I don't want the draft to start Monday and people not know who is running what team

If @whodatOL comes on and says he wants the Saints, they're all his.