Who gets the First Overall Pick?

Chiefer

42 minutes ago, Soko said:

You could probably debate it but the Bears were pretty much at the bottom last year, no? Jags too. 

Texans were pretty comfortably less talented than Jacksonville in 2021, IMO. Urban Meyer was just so aggressively detrimental to that team.

Bears, probably. Either them or Houston again.

It is typically going to be a team that's still down there in terms of talent level, I think. It's just so much easier for a team to truly bottom out with bad coaching. Even someone on the level of like, Ron Rivera, never quite lets his team get so bad that it's worst team in the league bad. A properly trash coach for the Rams, for instance, probably wouldn't have won the two games down the stretch to end the season, because someone like Urban Meyer or Hue Jackson would've lost the lockerroom completely by then.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2023 at 2:46 PM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

this is a common misconception due to Trash *** Byron LefTrash running up the middle on every 1st and 2nd down making our rushing numbers look far worse than it would seem 

Great point for Leftwich,he was awful without Arians.But I still don't think the running game will be above average who will be a bad thing for Mayfield.But I agree that the chance that the Bucs have the worst record is slim

• Like 1

The Cardinals just feel like their doomed for a horrible season. 

Same with the Colts, I just have 0 faith in Richardson. Could see him having a Justin Fields-lite season, horrible passing but keeps them close in some games with his legs, only to ultimately win the worst team in the league crown. Much like the bears of 2022.

I'm pretty confident it'll be one of these two teams. 

Cards are an easy choice. Bucs are another. Mayfield seriously? And they have no run game to help. Another good one is the Colts. Their OL is horrible and they didn't do jack to fix it. They also lost key people on D and also didn't really replace them. Richardson will be running for his life and be erratic as hell. Texans could compete if Stroud has a rough rookie year. Packers are not out of the running either if Love fails.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, brownie man said:

I'm going with the Vegas Raiders

Superbowl is in vegas and that roster is trash outside of Crosby and Adams. I also think theres a chance they trade Adams

Jimmy hurt 

Caleb Williams going to Vegas is something I think the league would like 

He would look badas$ in a Raiders jersey 

13 hours ago, brownie man said:

Caleb Williams going to Vegas is something I think the league would like 

What does that have to do with the likelihood? We always hear that the league "wants" this or that and it never pans out - I guess they wanted Burrow in Cincinnati, Lawrence in Jax instead of NY, etc.

• Like 2

Are we sure the Colts aren’t a sneaky candidate for this?

I’ve seen teams like Zona, Tampa, Vegas, Houston, Washington, etc, mentioned more than them & I honestly believe they belong in that category. I actually dislike their roster way more than 2 of these teams mentioned & possibly another one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

Are we sure the Colts aren’t a sneaky candidate for this?

I’ve seen teams like Zona, Tampa, Vegas, Houston, Washington, etc, mentioned more than them & I honestly believe they belong in that category. I actually dislike their roster way more than 2 of these teams mentioned & possibly another one.

If Jonathan Taylor really sits out - yeah, I see them in the discussion. Only issue is that they play in a division where they can back into a win.

I think Washington. Out of Arizona, Vegas, Houston, ect the Commanders easily have the least reliable QB situation and Ron Rivera masquerading around as a good coach still riding his high from that 2015 Superbowl is going to have to come to an end eventually. 

They have new ownership, new stadium coming I think, boom the NFL will give them Williams.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I think Washington. Out of Arizona, Vegas, Houston, ect the Commanders easily have the least reliable QB situation and Ron Rivera masquerading around as a good coach still riding his high from that 2015 Superbowl is going to have to come to an end eventually. 

They have new ownership, new stadium coming I think, boom the NFL will give them Williams.

Pretty similar color scheme to USC too I’m in