Week 15 GDT - Jets (5-8) @ Saints (9-4)

Dome

We should have this one in the bag, but wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets hang with us longer than they should. 

We need everyone to stay healthy, I hope to see reserves early and often if we're controlling the game. 

14 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Trap game tbh

If Mccown was QB you may have a point. However. With Petty at QB, this is simply going to be a thrashing. We are playing at home coming off a game in which I guarantee every member of this Saints team is going to be out for blood after that Falcons game. I'm going with a 21+ point victory for us.  

27 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

If Mccown was QB you may have a point. However. With Petty at QB, this is simply going to be a thrashing. We are playing at home coming off a game in which I guarantee every member of this Saints team is going to be out for blood after that Falcons game. I'm going with a 21+ point victory for us.  

This was my thought too. If we were on a 10 game winning streak, I'd call it a trap game, but not after last Thursday's loss. Especially the way we lost.

If we lose this one then we don't deserve to win the division, just like the Falcons don't for losing to the Dolphins and Bills at home. There should be no trap game here, as someone else said that's usually for complacent teams and we're fighting for the toughest division in football.

Coming off a mini bye... Inferior opponent that just lost their starting QB. If the Saints expect to make a deep playoff run, this should be nothing more than a "tune up" game before the big show down on Christmas eve that is likley to decide the NFC South.

If this becomes a game, the Saints playoff future lools bleak.

Archived