Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

People can say whatever they want about the Bills trading with the Chiefs but it’s pretty clear they don’t have this second tier of WR ranked very differently and obviously didn’t want/like Worthy. 

Me and Beane see eye to eye way too often. Love that mf

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Why?

I'm guessing the idea is you have a full 24 hours with the most valuable present year pick.

I disagree though, the 5th year option for a WR is pretty valuable when the market for a 2nd deal is going to be $35MM+ by the time these guys are due.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

What do you guys think of the Vikings draft? I want to hear what others think. 

Lions, Bears, Packers fans? I value your opinions too!

I think you got great players. I’m higher on McCarthy than most and Dallas Turner was a steal. I’m just not a fan of all your GM gave up to get them. I know Minny thinks they are close to being good, but honestly, everyone in the division is getting better and Minnesota is siphoning assets off. 

• Like 2

Chargers getting Legette tomorrow would be a great get. The Alt selection is pure BPA because Pipkins isn’t horrible and Slater is good when healthy. I don’t see either of them kicking inside. Chargers need a center… JPJ is likely gone before the Chargers third pick but once he goes off the board I’d like to see them move up a few spots and grab Frazier. 
 Slater-Salyer-Frazier-Johnson-Alt with Pipkins being available to be a swing would likely be an above average group with Roman and Hardwick coaching them up.