2018 NFL Coaching Carousel Thread

Dr LBC

1 hour ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

Very true statement. He already tried scape-goating Mike McCoy, too. Denver D was totally screwed over by field position this year. Not saying Vance is/will be a stud HC, but he deserves to stay

When you can point directly to a the cause of a teams problems and can say unequivocally that the first year head coach had zero ability to influence that all year, I think he deserves to pick his own QB and prove himself. Broncos are positioned at 5 in the draft. Draft a QB there and see if something happens. 

17 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I guess I could've just left the coaching news to this thread.

Just thought it was worth making individual threads for more discussion.

I'm sorry mods if I did wrong!

It's ok to do both. Thanks for being on top of it!

The Giants are the first team to submit formal petitions to interview Patricia and McDaniels. I'm pulling for McDaniels or Toub as our final hire. McDaniels's results speak for themselves and I feel like he's learned a lot from his time in Denver. Toub I think is a great mind and a true "leader of men".

Just want to take the time to appreciate everything Chuck Pagano did in Indy. 

Led us to multiple playoff appearances, including an AFC Championship game. Never caused any issues, just got on with the job and did a pretty good one at that.

And so the Chris Ballard coaching search begins. Josh McD and Matt Nagy (especially given the KC relationship) are the frontrunners to work with a returning Andrew Luck. 

Archived