Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Travis Williams - The first really electric player I remember as a Packer, returned 4 Kick-Offs for TD's his rookie season and averaged over 40 yards a return. 

Ted Hendricks - His only season in GB was one of the best I've seen by a defensive player, should of been defensive POTY. Had 5 INT's as a do everything OLB for them. 

Willie Buchanon - One of the really great CB's of all time who was buried on awful Packers teams. Had 9 INT's in 1978, the year before he was traded to the Chargers. Made me sick to see him go. 

James Lofton - Unbelievably gifted player, carried those Packers teams during his time in GB.

Reggie White - Was there anything that could bring more juice to a defense that Reggie hump moving a OT into a cartwheel?

Others - John Anderson, Ray Nitschke, John Brockington, Eric Torkelson, Ezra Johnson, Walter Stanley (just for his punt return to beat the Lions on Thanksgiving), Tim Harris, Lynn Dickey, Don Majkowski, Jeff Query, Chuck Cecil, LeRoy Butler and many, many more. 

Is that 5 yet?   

• Like 1