Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

34 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He was a kid who cultivated a social media following by stealing a far more respected user's (Waldo) work and using it as his own.

What he did with Waldo isn't my issue. I don't think Waldo even cares. It's the other guy that he nearly cost him his job trying to be a fake insider that I'm pissed at

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

He used to post here, it's a bit of a story and idk if even allowed to talk about anymore. 

No problem. I wont post his stuff here. Didnt know him other than he continually posted on Twitter about the Packers. I've unfollowed him.....so his genius will go to others now :)

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Can you still poach PS guys after the regular season?

Yes, the Bengals just signed Kerr off the Cardinals' PS, probably because they lost Ogunjobi. I thought that was probably the reason why we protected both Abdullah and McIntosh this week, but maybe it's because of Keke instead.

Interesting that earlier this week we also had Ronald Blair in for a visit. Seems they knew this was coming. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

No problem. I wont post his stuff here. Didnt know him other than he continually posted on Twitter about the Packers. I've unfollowed him.....so his genius will go to others now :)

Haha I don't hate him that bad but the whole thing was just stupid. Then when I showed that he stole his thing that made him popular, he blocked me and then told everyone I was a troll lol

13 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Now shall we add David Moore. 
Not sure why he was on practice squad after 3 solid punt returns against Vikings

No, Keke is just the first of 3 moves that will need to be made to activate Cobb, Mercilus and Z Smith. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No surprise here. Was a waste of a roster position. No judgement on whatever he's going through, but was a clear waste of roster spot.

The addition of Z will minimize the loss of Keke. Lowry is playing pretty well, but outside of him and Clark were were extremely think on the DL in terms of guys who can rush the passer. Adding Z as an inside rusher should replace (and hopefully bolster) in the inside pass rush. 

52 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No surprise here. Was a waste of a roster position. No judgement on whatever he's going through, but was a clear waste of roster spot.

I’d say it’s surprising that it happened this season with our lack of depth and him showing some flashes. But looking at who we have coming back and understanding that he was not in the future plans makes it a good move. Now just hope our DL depth does not get tested over the next three games. Good opportunity for the PS guys if they get some snaps.