Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Huge fan of mock drafts and for me this is very similar to those.  So, I'm looking forward to seeing the process, I thought I put on a good show with all my excel / google doc files.  After seeing this sim, I wish I knew how to program, so jealous.  I've taken my excel knowledge about as far as I can take it using formulas and really need to step it up.

Nacho you d' man.

The best thing about this is you actually get to see a team you picked go out on the field and perform.

It's why this league is far superior to any other I've ever seen. @TheKillerNacho deserves all of the praise.

• Like 2

@Tk3 @RuskieTitan @MookieMonster@ravens5520@steelcurtain29@Its A Sabotage   @iPwn @Gmen4ev @PSID412 @khodder  @Adrenaline_Flux @YoungBucs15@swoosh @Remixxxxxxx @bucsfan333 
@Lionsfanforever @waffles7 @RandyMossIsBoss @mgoblue44 @El ramster @ny92jefferis

I'm happy to announce that the draft thread is currently LIVE , here:

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT ALL OF YOUR TRADES WERE PROCESSED CORRECTLY IN THE DRAFT THREAD. I'd also appreciate someone eye balling the remaining players list to make sure all the keepers were removed and that there isn't any glaring players missing.

A few other reminders:

• If you know you are going to miss your pick, you can always email me a big board and I will try to make it for you.
  • Try to mention the person after you when you make your pick.
  • You can make your pick at any time so long as the person in front of you made their pick. You are not required to wait for teams who have missed a pick.
  • Feel free to start drafting anytime, but draft slots won't be enforced until Thursday.
  • You may draft any active NFL player or coach, even those not on the Remaining Players List. The list is just to serve as a reminder of who is left.
  • The draft thread is ONLY for making picks, but you may embellish and explain your picks as you make them. Keep all other discussion in this thread.
  • HAVE FUN!!
  • Like 2

A simple request - when you make your pick, tag the next person up at the end of the post, so they have a one click opportunity to get right to their pick.

11 minutes ago, iPwn said:

A simple request - when you make your pick, tag the next person up at the end of the post, so they have a one click opportunity to get right to their pick.

Agreed