Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

48 minutes ago, disaacs said:

It could be.  I would love to be able to take a trip to Foxboro though.  I likely won't just because of the cost, but one of these years, I will take a trip to the east coast just to see the Vikings play...gotta get my debt down first though.  :D

Yeah, you should set your goal to attend a Vikings game in Philadelphia and initiate the skol chant :)

Edited by marshpit23

The team announced that Kyle Carter has been promoted from the practice squad. He’ll take the spot of Blake Bell, who was placed on injured reserve after missing practice this week with a shoulder injury.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/15/vikings-promote-te-kyle-carter-from-practice-squad/

And Tocho (for about the bazillionth time this year) has been signed back to the practice squad.

Defensive end Brian Robison said he received a letter from the NFL this week detailing a $6,076 fine for a uniform violation in Carolina. The NFL’s reasoning was because Robison’s undershirt was showing. The veteran added it’s the first such fine in 11 NFL seasons, he’s worn his uniform the same way in the previous 12 games and he’ll appeal.

http://www.startribune.com/bengals-generous-run-defense-could-mean-big-day-for-vikings-ground-game/464482083/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wasn't sure where to put this...

But isn't it sure nice no to see our whole sub-forum filled with Coaching worries, and no mock drafts flying around yet and we are in the MIDDLE OF DECEMBER!?

Go into the Packers, Bears, or Lions forums and they are all ready getting jam packed.

It's really nice....

I miss the mocks. :(

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wasn't sure where to put this...

But isn't it sure nice no to see our whole sub-forum filled with Coaching worries, and no mock drafts flying around yet and we are in the MIDDLE OF DECEMBER!?

Go into the Packers, Bears, or Lions forums and they are all ready getting jam packed.

It's really nice....

I was thinking the same thing. I'd rather nitpick about keenum than what a lot of fans are discussing now