Choose your Browns forum poster to make the draft

MWil23

15 minutes ago, DawgX said:

You're all fools for not picking me. 

I'd take DawgX......

040d4745d4327739eaa5e7025148f698--jamber

There are several folks in here who are solid selections I think....From a historical Standpoint I'd go with @mistakey or @ditchdigger....I been debating with them cats for years...and I give both credit, having changed my opinion about some prospects (Thankfully). Folks who I seem to see eye to eye with a lot, not because of that, but because of solid logic @cattleman78 and @LETSGOBROWNIES  even in the past when I havent agreed with their projected selection, the selection "Made Sense", so while I may not like it, I cant argue that it was a bad pick. And the Brothers who I have had a lot of interaction with recent with in recent years @MWil23 (great topic by the way) and @Bonanza23....All deserving...

Shout out to @NateDawg , @Mastercheddaar and @ReggieCamp , I could live with any of these guys also....

I'd have to do research. It wouldn't be someone who gets emotionally involved and easily falls in love. If you can look at two great prospects and end up choosing one and then start believing the other is complete garbage because you fell in love with the other, I don't trust your judgement. If you believe all of your favorite prospect's weaknesses are easily fixable and the prospect that you didn't fall in love with strength's are just because of circumstances, I don't trust your judgement.

I just don't know who that would be. LGB, freaky, a lot of names come to mind I guess I just let them decide collectively.

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Could we say who we WOULDN'T let make a pick????

Maybe someone that...perhaps likes Josh Allen...the same guy that was pimpin Brock Osweiller....name rhymes with busy queen

For a guy who is always right Brook Osweiler was very wrong. 

29 minutes ago, Bernie's Curls said:

Gimme some @NudeTayne for Round 1, we've been fairly copacetic in my short posting history. If they could work together, I'd take @Mastercheddaar and @mistakey for my Day 2 Picks. And finally, I need some long dissertations to convince me on the underdog FS from Jacksonville State, so I'm taking @Mind Character for my Day 3.

trust me anyone who picks me to help with picks is dead wrong
im bad at this
i only get strategy/logic

I also have to cross off any of the Sashi apologists.  There are quite a few of you out there too.  If you thought that guy was good at making picks, I am not ridin with ya.

If on the other hand

you like Darnold?

are still cool with Rosen or Mayfield?

Do not want to trade down

and would be happy with either Chubb or Barkley at 4?

You are the one I want making the picks.

giphy.gif

Archived