All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't get what ATL is doing at QB lol why spend all that money on kirk, if you planned on taking a QB in the top 10
  3. Only a Sith deals in absolutes...lol But seriously, That's not the problem though. Not keeping Cousins in the loop is. The Falcons already created mistrust between their QB. They should have had a more open and honest conversation with him and where the team is at with their QB situation.
  4. Obviously everyone inside the stadium knew.
  5. Love it, let’s add Jarrion Jones in the 4th and Jordan Travis in the 6th
  6. Going into this draft, I had the following goals. qb: (0) none rb: (2) Get someone to take pressure off Saquon, and eventually replace him. Add a 3rd down back. wr: (3) Cooper's eventual replacement, Higgins eventual replacement, Draft someone over Elijah Moore te: (1) Receiving threat opposite McBride ot: (1) New RT due to Steele injuries. Possible replacement for LT due to 5th year Wills. c/og: (1) Developmental player who will eventually start. edge: *#@% Cincy dt: Rotational piece lb: Never hurts to have another cb: can never have too many cb s: always pick one, for development and special teams p/pk/ds Great shape. Replace pk eventually.
  7. Cooper Desean, gives us S & slot CB, plus punt returner.
  8. Not sure how people define reach but Morgan was a consensus top 35-36 player. And that's with question of whether he's an OT or OG (which for many in the consensus probably knocked him down a peg). Every single review on Morgan talks about his arms and "moving inside" as basically his only knocks. Gutey obvious didn't care about his arms so if you take that "issue" away, the consensus on him probably easily goes up another 10 picks. In fact, in terms of LT prospects, you could probably argue Morgan was ahead of Mims, Fautanu and Guyton (as well as Barton) based on positional experience and other traits. It all came down to the arm length for most evaluators and Gute doesn't seem to care about that.
  9. Ok so I go CB Tampa at 41 and Bullard at 58. Assuming we stay put.
  10. It was whispers within the Titans community leading up to the draft that the Titans didn’t view Alt as “can’t miss” as the draft community did and may have actually preferred Latham. Then, Diana Russini came out and said after the draft that Latham was Papa Callahan’s guy. Now it may be them trying to save face, but given how some older draftniks guy (Lance Zierlein and Greg Cosell) actually had Latham>Alt, it certainly wouldn’t surprise me of Daddy Callahan felt the same.
  11. Except next year is not a weak QB draft. It is not a good as this one but not weak.
  12. Maturity and the ability to regulate one's emotions for the sake of relationships and goals are products of emotional intelligence. Daniel Goldman's book "Emotional Intelligence" is really good. I highly recommend it.
  13. Our O needs playmakers, simple as that. There hasn't been a better playmaker at TE to come out in years and years.
  14. Just heard the conspiracy on Penix to ATL: Either they thought they would Eli Manning the situation -or- Cousins isn’t going to be ready, they play Penix this year, then they trade him in a QB weak draft. Otherwise it makes no sense because he’ll be 29 when his rookie deal ends.
  15. Not so sure about Mitchell. Attitude and work ethic are lacking. I’d pass.
  16. The clock moved to the next team once the pick is in. Teams know who the pick is before it is announced on screen
  17. 2-59 + 2025 3rd to AZ for 2-35 Cooper DeJean 2-42 Jer'zahn Newton
  18. Agreed. I just would not pencil him just yet. If he proves throughout the year he can be a viable RT, great. One less need. BUT if it’s a “learn in the field situation and hope for the best”, draft someone else. I am snakebitten with regards to the OL.
  19. I really like the idea of giving up one of our 2025 2nd's + for a 2nd tonight, preferably in the 30's but can see Poles saying put as well. Having 2 5 year rookie contract bluechip playmakefs is going to be awesome. There will be enough CAP over the next 3-4 years to compensate the homegrown talent. Good times ahead.
  20. Do they? "I don't get the Penix pick when they signed Kirk Cousins" is the most common answer in the thread. And on one hand I get it because both moves combined are hilariously dumb, but to me people are getting it backwards. Signing Kirk Cousins is dumb when you have the 8th pick in the draft and think there are 4 franchise QBs on the board.
  1. Load more activity