All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just burning money on niche players. This was a stacked draft at receiver. They were always going to get one
  3. I dont really like Fiske. He's like 25 my list RB: Jonathon Brooks T: Blake Fisher, Kingsley G: JPJ, Rosengarten, Kiran, C Haynes, C Beebe DT: Jer'Zhan Newton, Kris Jenkins, Mason Smith LB: Peyton Wilson, Edge Cooper, Junior Colson, Cedric Gray CB: Cooper Dejean, Ennis Rakestraw, Max Melton, Kamari Lassiter, TJ Tampa
  4. Steve Smith likes him and he’s had great breakdowns on receiver prospects.
  5. Is 5m like 2m more than jauan is worth? Maybe, but also who gives a f uck about 2m of jeds money in a year after we wemt to Vegas (most expensive SB in history)
  6. Worthy to the Chiefs is nasty sheesh Troy Franklin still there for us Adonai Mitchell Keon Coleman Xavier Legett Give me any of them tomorrow and i'm happy I dont want Ladd Mckonley anywhere near this team
  7. He was considered top 11-15 on most big boards. Did not expect him to fall. Damn glad he did.
  8. I’ve been in the McCarty train for a long long time. He was my #3 QB but I wanted and thought he could be had around #7-#11 pick selection, so I’m glad we got him in that range #10 (low end)
  9. Agree on Terrion. For Morgan, I'm fine with him being at either position. But GB does a good job developing OL.
  10. Because the cap is fake and we couldn't afford to only have deebo and aiyuk under contract. Literally every other WR on the roster besides those three are terrible. Jauan earned 5m by his run blocking alone. I am happy to use him like he is TE2 tbh but we have some serious WR depth for 2024 at this point
  11. No reason to let Slater walk. By the time his contract is due, the Chargers will have plenty of cap space. They don't have anyone else to pay and Harbs wants a great line.
  12. Yes! Yes, I saw a rumor that Kyle was upset with Deebo and his lack of beating man or separating. Now you got Pearsall who can separate and run good routes. He’s also a fairly good contested catcher.
  13. It's just reality of the league and how this team is not built to pay two WRs 50M. We have too many high paid players elsewhere and Deebo is either gone tomorrow or next offseason. Obviously things change a bit if they decide to move Aiyuk instead, but that would be stupid. Pearsall and Aiyuk both know how to get open and have great catch radius. Works well with Purdy. I would not rule out Jennings being traded on day 3 either. I think Kyle is intrigued with Bell and he's just far more explosive than Jennings. We will address OL at some point in the first three rounds. A lot of quality interior OL in the draft and some solid tackle prospects in the mid rounds.
  14. and he's going to have something to prove to the NFL about where he was drafted, and that he wasn't the first defensive player chosen.
  15. The one I am excited to see where they go is Malachi Corley, WR Western Kentucky. I think he'd be very exciting on the Shanahan/McVay tree teams. Kingsley Suamataia is one of my favorite LT prospects in the class and I'm exciting to see where he ends up as well and if he's given a situation where he can develop a minute before having to start. There are a huge number of CBs left that I think a bunch of "best pick" of rounds 2 and 3 are going to be corners.
  16. I've been a Pearsall fan for a hot minute as well. Just had trash QB play holding him back. He's one of the few of my Gators I would have wanted in Chicago.
  17. He can play everywhere. I wouldn't call him a deebo replacement. Deebo is irreplaceable to be honest. Sure, you can get someone to run digs and tunnel screens, but not like deebo does. Ricky is our new punt returner. Kind of a "glue guy" so to speak because he can be whatever you want him to be
  18. I wanted arnold but morgan is the next best thing
  19. Please let Dennard Wilson get his hands on Cooper DeJean.🙏
  20. bingo. what Kwesi meant by the emotional intelligence as a superpower (I posted the video of K's answer somewhere in the forum) is that he attracts and promotes and encourages the players around him, in a way (to use Kwesi's words) that can only be seen as akin to love. so Kwesi is highlighting JJ's ability to make the players around him better by being genuine with them, that's what he means by emotional intelligence. oh, and he's all of 21 years old. Kwesi is an analyst and stock trader by nature, he just invested in an IPO that's going to soar.
  21. Still mostly just mad at the Chargers. Team with an established LT and no WRs takes the prototypical LT prospect over the best RT and Nabers/Odunze.
  1. Load more activity