All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AFC East is going to be the most exciting division, soon

Pats are def still the kings of division and will remain conistent divsion challengers when Brady retires. But there finally has to be a rival for Pats in the division
  3. AFC East is going to be the most exciting division, soon

Why is that, explain
  4. This season has been great and these playoffs were house money but it still hurts. Our supposed #2 "all-star" is just a glorified Harrison Barnes and needs to take the money elsewhere because he's a god damn mental midget bum. Seriously, I'd rather have Matt Barnes than Khris Middleton. Like, current retired Matt Barnes. Haven't hated a Bucks player this much since Gary Payton. I'm fully expecting to get blown out on Saturday. Team is just toast and simply doesn't want it as much as the Raptors. I'm not going to blame the refs when the effort was pathetic. Just heartbreaking. Being a Wisconsin sports fan sucks. Packers blow the NFC title up 12 with 5 minutes to go, Badgers blow the B1G title the season they went 12-0, Brewers blew the series vs the Dodgers last year. It's like clockwork. Spectacular failures is what this state does.
  5. The Official Derek Carr Thread

Derek Carr is a good QB who can/could be GREAT!!! I don't get the hate but all good. I think it's the 'good guy' vibe and not having a beer with the guy vibe the fans have that leads to the hate...He doesn't care.
  6. Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

Anyone who says it's Miami Dolphins are going to be shocked and doesn't understand how NFL works. Yall remember when Jets were supposed to get #1 pick for Sam Darnold in 2018. Didn't happen because coaches and players don't tank. Miami won 7 games last year with pretty much same roster as this year. Do ya'll think Ryan "Struggles against Practice Squad and complains to coaches about Practice Squad players" Tannehill is going to be huge loss for Dolphins, that they go from #13 to #1 pick in 2020 Draft? Hell no lmao
  7. The Official Derek Carr Thread

He has had that pressure before as well. There are no excuses at the moment, that is correct.
  8. Marvel Mafia - Signup Now!

I second this. If not at least a meta joke on the captain marvel role where they aren't sure of their alignment.
  9. 5[150]: Kinsley Keke [DL; Texas A&M]

Well after all this Lancaster discussion, I decided to check out the tape on him just for my own amusement, and picked the second Chicago game since he had 6 tackles, 5 of which were solo. Also let it be known that over the last 5 weeks of the season the man had a ridiculous 16 solo tackles playing the nose. That's legit for any nose tackle, much less an UDFA rookie. To put it in perspective, the very best five game stretch of Clark's career he had 18 solo tackles. Lancaster already flashes big time ability to extend and shed, which is not an easy thing anywhere on the line but especially in the middle where no ref will ever call holding on a run play unless you're being tackled. Having said that, I have to say that the film was somewhat less kind to him as a rusher His workout numbers may be good but he doesn't quite play up to them. He's also pretty slow to react, although as a rookie I'll give him a pass there. His bull rush is no joke, and he has the ability to put people on skates; he'll get his hands in you and his feet never stop, no matter how many people are blocking him. But unless he makes a big jump in his quick twitch play, I just don't see much of a pass rusher there. He does flash a nice pull and slip counter off his bullrush from time to time though, and there are definitely far worse pass rushers at NT in the NFL. Just don't see a ton of upside at the moment. On side notes, I ended up kinda watching Lowry again because boy did he jump off the screen in this game. When you let Lowry penetrate or run to the sideline he really can be a problem, but even when they ran at him he was winning his 1 on 1's consistently. There's just a lot more pop in his game; he was playing on the other side of the LoS even when he wasn't shooting gaps. Also he flashed a nice swim move when the guard/tackle (can't remember) put his head down on a run block. I'd have to go back and watch more games than I have time for to have a real opinion, but I do have to admit that I was selling the man short. Unfortunately, the same is also true of Josh Jones, and not in a good way. His play at S was solid fundamentally; he reacted when he should, he stayed at the proper depth even when there was some tricky route combos, and he made some tackles. But he was also dogging it more often than not. On several plays the ball carrier ended up gaining 3-5 more yards because Jones assumed his teammate had the tackle and let way up. You're never responsible for someone else's mistakes, but if Jones was playing full speed he could have erased them. He's got far too much physical talent to be jogging around like he does.
  10. One more day to hold out. Thankfully it'll be a Friday.
  11. Was Tony Dungy an elite head coach

Winning a SB =/= being an elite coach, let alone a consistently elite coach. Dungy’s mind as a pure DC was great, but he wasn’t an all-time coach or something.
  12. How All NFL Franchises Fared Over Last 20 Seasons (Best to Worst)

While I dont completely disagree, past success doesnt excuse current incompetence. Pretty much all of that playoff success is well behind us.
  13. Clowney

Was reading in the Texans form and it seemed most there would trade JC for 1st and 3rd....Would you do it? I'd give up our Bears 1st/3rd and ADMIT we f'ed up letting Mack walk. Not the money but the person/effort/what he brings to the table and giving up the Bears picks is admitting it IMO. It's better than Clark and we'd have to pay him but could offer less money 18/20 for current JC and Mack money if contributing to team and indy goals as such... I'd do it to fix a problem we didn't 'fix' in the draft. We threw a few picks at it but it's still and issue and our DB's with a healthy JC would probably look REAL GOOD... Or we can wait another season or two to compete?!?
  14. Marvel Mafia - Signup Now!

I plan on dropping Thanos quotes no matter my role. So don’t be reading into that.
  15. Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

No, no I don’t. Love B-Rob, tho
  16. Skip is just the worst. Like seriously. Just the worst.
  17. Met him at Bunkers bar and grill a long time back, maybe around 2002. I bought him a michelob golden light and he offered his autograph to show his appreciation. We bs’d for awhile, mostly about the female clientele. He seemed alright; not as ‘god-like’ I had imagined, but a cool experience nonetheless. He was my favorite player growing up, btw. Every handmade birthday cake my grandma made for me as a child, had ‘44’ scribbled in icing. #memories #spinmove #onehandedcatch
  18. News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Our defense shat the bed big time. Dak was not all world that game, but it was certainly a solid Dak performance. He even had a few dropped passes. Zeke sucked and our defense sucked. The two things that carried us all year. The two things that even got us to LA, sucked big time once we got there. Dak, under Linehan, was not enough to recover. Moore will change all of this.
  19. MLB Regular Season 1.0

I know it's homerish, but if the Pirates make the playoffs and Bell isn't the unanimous vote for the MVP; it'll be the biggest crime in the history of baseball.
  20. Or Jmon Moore, 6’3. 4.6 combine 4.49 pro day
  21. Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

Game of Thrones is such a good show that you should honestly watch the first 7 seasons and pretend the entire thing ends there. After that, there's really no point.
  22. 2019 Preseason

It's just OTAs right now, but the many changes of this offseason are starting to work through the system. Bear in mind that OTA play is non contact. Pride has an article. Here are some quick takes: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/5/23/18637748/observations-and-notes-from-day-three-of-chiefs-otas I think the #Chiefs like Blake Bell and Deon Yelder for [TE]2, but don't sleep on former QB John Lovett. People may be saying WR Sammy Watkins "looks incredible" but to me, he looked the same as last year -- and that's good enough. Andrew Wylie has switched from RG to LG on the first-team offensive line. Reid: "[Wylie] is one of the better athletes we have up front there... I don't think people know that. He's a good athlete. He gets out there, and he runs...[He's] able to lock on people, glue on to people in the screen game...I don't think that's a huge adjustment for him." Mahomes, for what it's worth, was in midseason form when it came to mixing in different receivers. It didn't matter if your name was Sammy Watkins, Damien Williams or Gehrig Dieter. Like last year, Mahomes finds whoever is open. Mahomes also said that watching video cuts has opened his eyes. Sometimes he tried a fancy downfield throw when a shorter one was available for a 1st down. I wish we were getting more from the defense. J
  23. Clowney gets Franchise Tag

Raider fan here who always thought Clowney fit our system better even thought he doesn't play to 'what could be' We have our 1st and 3rd and we had the Bears 1st and 3rd. I'm not happy after the draft and think Ferrell/Crosby will not be 'enough' and think Chucky might be wiling to deal. If I'm Mayock I'd offer the Bears 1st/3rd, or Bears 1st our 3rd maybe even our 1st and 3rd for Clown boy. With a contract that has escalators to make him highest paid if he reaches indy and team incentives. 18/20 mil for 50% effort expected from reading the earlier posts. 22/24 if all pro and beats out Mack in pro bowl and 25 per season if AFC champ game reached. This would 'hopefully' inspire him to give his all and take it to another level. I'm worried about the Raiders pass rush and know 'Pass rushers are hard to find' so admit a mistake and compensate and move on IMO... So would you accept these offers? Lets talk.
  1. Load more activity