All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ? I think Boyd is already gone
  3. Yeah, but tons of talent. It does sound like the neck injury could be pretty serious though, you're right.
  4. New Cowboys interior O-lineman Cooper Beebe said the team playing him at center is "definitely something we've talked about. ...Whatever they need me to do, I'm going to do." Discussed it with him before draft. Has trained with Duke Manyweather at it this offseason. https://x.com/gehlkennfl/status/1784043681537798535?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg
  5. If the Seahawks and Rams both pass on him I don't see Rattler going tonight
  6. Consensus was much higher on him. I wonder why it's so off.
  7. Would be ok with a chance on Wilson as well but d not think we go there
  8. Yes!!! 😂 Bengals take Jermaine Burton, I thought TJ Houshmanzadeh was going to say Troy Franklin. Burton is talented, but the Bengals are drafting the all boom/bust team right now.
  9. I really think he is Cosmi insurance. There is a very strong chance Cosmi isn't here after this year. The big benefit that Allegretti has over Cosmi, imo, is that this staff sought him out.
  10. If the Bengals lose Boyd or Higgins (or both) then Burton is definitely a good selection
  11. Texans draft has been so underwhelming
  12. I'm sorry man, I just cannot come to terms with picking another DT high.
  13. I like Elliss, but for me, EDGE was only a round 1 need. We’ve got good depth there, just need an alpha.
  14. Kinda between this take and @lavar703. I think there were other directions we could've gone, especially with out needs at OT and CB. BUT...the value cannot be missed there getting a 1st round talent like him. It kinda makes it easier to platoon our DTs and not miss too much of a beat. And also gives us flexibility if suddenly one of our DTs wants to be traded.
  15. I dunno, I'm kind of excited about the prospect of actually getting to cut Zakelj
  16. Damn, I remember that one. Sorry cough, I had hopes for BC.
  17. Doesn't hurt to draft him. He's a project, but one worth the time IMHO. Also, I know we brought Burton in, but given what TJ Whosyourmama just said, can you hate him going to Cincy? Hope the kid works out!
  18. A guy with a serious injury history and a head case; I don't like their odds
  19. My favorite pick so far His biggest weakness is strength, footwork and lateral movement overall At center. Those traits are well hidden. Leaving his stronger traits - quick jump off the snap, quickness to the second level, finishing blocks fully, and tenacious when beaten - are keys to being good at center. He absolutely could start at center now and shine because his jump from the snap is top 5 in the draft. And in time. Getting stronger, working on his footwork. Building that lateral smoothness in pass protection. Will allow him to compete at RG when Martin retires This is a good pick. A smart pick. I'm happy
  20. He was drafted to play LT...and sucked...you don't then move him out of his spot at guard where he has been pretty good back to a spot he can't play.
  21. Doubt he lasts to 88, but I would love to get Christian Haynes
  1. Load more activity