The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

I like the larger games but some smaller ones are a nice change of pace

I don’t mind playing in smaller games, but generally I prefer my heavy work themed games to be an event with lots of roles and lots of things happening. If I do Hitchhiker’s, I probably want 42 players. Just checking to see if that’s feasible at this time. 

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I don’t mind playing in smaller games, but generally I prefer my heavy work themed games to be an event with lots of roles and lots of things happening. If I do Hitchhiker’s, I probably want 42 players. Just checking to see if that’s feasible at this time. 

That would be awesome. I like large games overall, but at the moment with BB, small ones are a good change imo

10 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Between you and @bucsfan333 I'm still waiting for my goddam Rick and Morty Mafia.

So, just, just...get your ish together, Summer. Get your ish together, put it in a bag and get it together. And if you need to take it somewhere, then take it somewhere.

25 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I do too. But the last one I hosted got ridiculous.

Archived