Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

I can't post a trailer (language), but HBO has a George Carlin doc coming out in 2 weeks that I'm insanely excited for. I really grew up on late era Carlin and the dude was like my spirit animal. Everything he said just always made so much sense to me (and was funny). 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I can't post a trailer (language), but HBO has a George Carlin doc coming out in 2 weeks that I'm insanely excited for. I really grew up on late era Carlin and the dude was like my spirit animal. Everything he said just always made so much sense to me (and was funny). 

Love Carlin. I'm looking forward to this. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Natalie Portman as female Thor is the lamest thing I’ve ever seen marvel do. Should’ve written her character out after Thor 2

If it continues on past this movie I'll tend to agree. For a one-off I think there is plenty of story to make it work.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 8:55 PM, Forge said:

Judd Apatow crushed it with his docuseries on Garry Shandling so I’m sure this will be just as good.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Is this one of those things every so often when adam sandler does something non-adam sandlerly?

Not only is he not playing a horrible annoying caricature, he’s playing something actually resembling a real human being. Wild.