Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

On 4/6/2018 at 10:48 AM, vikesfan89 said:

One time during a bachelor party we stopped at a street dance. I was fairly wasted and I went up to a group of girls and said "this looks fun". I walked away before they said anything because I felt like an idiot

I've seen that level of smooth before...

Whoa-Big-Gulps-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif?ssl=1

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 9:51 PM, gopherwrestler said:

You don’t even have to just say hi, you can walk up to a girl and do something completely dumb and hope she laughs and that is the easiest conversation starter in the world.

i had a friend that use the trip and fall technique, drop some stuff, and if the girl is the least bit interested or nice they help pick up what they dropped and you start a conversation.

dumb things make it the easiest to get communication going 

I tend to agree

Like you can always go up to a girl and randomly trip on your own shoeless and drop all your **** everyhwere and when she goes to pick it up you say "I'm a Nietzsche fellow life is meaningless and dark gonna move to Germany and off myself." 

That'll have her intrigued, you go from there

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

I tend to agree

Like you can always go up to a girl and randomly trip on your own shoeless and drop all your **** everyhwere and when she goes to pick it up you say "I'm a Nietzsche fellow life is meaningless and dark gonna move to Germany and off myself." 

this is fool proof ****. you look very masculine because it shows you're not afraid to end it. and also you're mysterious because you're foreign. it's got all the critical elements. from my experience girls love when you talk about death and how you wanna end it. makes you look very edgy. lace up your calf high black boots. get them buckles nice and tight. throw some eyeliner on. i like gauges i think they help give me that edgy look as well. then yeah just throw on any accent and you got 99% of girls. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

I tend to agree

Like you can always go up to a girl and randomly trip on your own shoeless and drop all your **** everyhwere and when she goes to pick it up you say "I'm a Nietzsche fellow life is meaningless and dark gonna move to Germany and off myself while wearing Uggs.

Wait, is that really you Brady? That is the trick you used to get Gisele, isn't it?

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

What's the thought here on married men having female friends? Is it a big No? I'm friends with other women but I don't think my wife is that cool with it. I've never cheated, just regular friendships nothing more.

Would you be fine with your wife running around with some other dude “going out for drinks” “getting supper” “calling and texting eachother”

if you’re answer is yes, then yes it’s fine.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

What's the thought here on married men having female friends? Is it a big No? I'm friends with other women but I don't think my wife is that cool with it. I've never cheated, just regular friendships nothing more.

i think the person you ought to be asking this about is your wife, not us.

• Like 1