NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

3 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Lol, manlet competition going on up in here. Do I hear "I used to bounce at 5' 6""? Going once, going twice..

Short and stocky in my 20s - built like a bowling ball.

This translates to short and fat in my 40s.

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

When you wake up in the morning you are taller than you are at the end of the day because your spine shrinks throughout the day. It's possible he just hung upside down for a few hours then measured himself 

I came across an article about police cadets and the tricks they employed to make height and join the force. Hanging upside down is one, another guy was driven to the test in an ambulance so he didn't have to stand up prior to measuring, another one taped small wooden blocks to his heels ( under his socks) so he would be 1/4 inch taller. The best one was the guy who hired a Hollywood make-up artist who "built" him a thick fake scalp and wig to make him a wee bit taller.

Just now, Shanedorf said:

I came across an article about police cadets and the tricks they employed to make height and join the force. Hanging upside down is one, another guy was driven to the test in an ambulance so he didn't have to stand up prior to measuring, another one taped small wooden blocks to his heels ( under his socks) so he would be 1/4 inch taller. The best one was the guy who hired a Hollywood make-up artist who "built" him a thick fake scalp and wig to make him a wee bit taller.

I never knew there was a height minimum to be a cop.

Huh.

Archived