2 Rounds of Fun

Raidersare#1

I like it for the Falcons we hit the D-line with both picks with 2 players i think are very good at their positions and fit our style of play.   Although i admit im a bit iffy on Ferguson but i see the potential there even though i might like others better than him i won't be mad if thats the pick on draft day either.    Wilkins in the 1stis always a win everytime if we can't get Q. Williams or Ed Oliver then Wilkins is my choice at DT for sure but i would be cool with Lawrence as well.   As long as it's not Gary at 14 i'll be pretty happy lol

12 hours ago, PghCrew said:

I like Williams at 20. Nasir Adderley is solid for round 2 as well. Nice. I would have personally ran to the podium in round 2 for Hakeem Butler since you have him available but the picks here are good. 

There is no way Devin Bush falls past the Steelers.  Just not happening.  Bush may go top 15.  i would be surprised if he made it past the Bengals

Abysmal draft for the Eagles. You have us reaching for not 1, but TWO offensive tackles that are being drafted at least 2 rounds early each. As well as taking a Corner I've never even heard of which we really can not use given our current situation. Absolutely horrendous.

Gary is not a fit at all for the Titans. Robinson likes production out of his draft picks in which Gary doesn’t fit that. He’s being projected off of potential and Robinson doesn’t draft that way. Fant, Burns, Lawrence, or even Lindstrom would've been a better pick. Also holy overdraft with the Pratt pick. The Titans have no need for an ILB after drafting Evans in the 1st last year and already having a damn good ILB on the team in Jayon Brown. Still have Wesley Woodyard as well who is still a good player. Butler, Samuel, Winovich, or Sternberger would be better picks.

Archived