NFL Draft Day Two GDT

Forge

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Flacco stopped following den on social media, didnt realize he was that insecure

That was a joke started by the MIA media, given what Rosen did the night before.   It went viral, the author (Joe Schad) confirmed it in the reply section it was a joke.

(The replies confirm it was a joke, but it's funny reading nonetheless)

Edited by Broncofan

9 hours ago, pwny said:

Every year. Without fail. 

9 hours ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

Caldwell’s press conference on on Williams was pathetic. Had no response as to why they reached so hard here.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

"I fell asleep. They woke me up, and I blurted out the first name that came to mind. But then they said Quinnen had already been taken, so I just groggily said, 'Give me the other Williams then.'"

To be fair, JAX knocked it out of the park with their first 2 picks.  

I'm with @jrry32 here - to this day, I'm still convinced PIT thought they were getting Tremaine Edmunds Rd1 last year.  :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Livewire said:

How many RBs do the Bills want on their roster?

If you have a lot of players at RB you really have none.

11 hours ago, bananabucket said:

Aw I wanted Saunders at 89

There, there. GFW had him #67.

11 hours ago, The LBC said:

Chiefs, we talked about this earlier.  You had your one good one.  You weren't allowed to do this.

Which one was that?

10 hours ago, The LBC said:

Chiefs didn't have a 1st round pick and they're having a better draft that several teams.

I have liked it so far. The trade for Frank Clark filled the only glaring hole. Everyone so far has at least an obvious role in the rotations.

Hardman takes over the PR from Hill--and maybe the whole job if things go that way. He kicked off a major WR run and it's always best to pick near the start of a run.

Thornhill gives them the do-anything DB that Berry used to be. If his tackling was better he would have been top 20.

Saunders is the OMG physical specimen they seem to draft every couple of years. My biggest worry is the lack of domination at the smalltime conference where he played. Still, the team plans to rotate DL extensively and he has great pass rush potential .

13 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Wow - Hardman is a direct replacement for Hill. Better speed guys available though, no idea what's going on with Metcalf. 

Who? Isabella?

Would you give more detail on why you have Saunders so high, please. I never looked past the lack of dominance at his level. . Now I see some outstanding footwork

J