Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Barkley is legit so good that he makes things happen on his own more than any other runningback. If we were going to see numbers that low we would have seen them last year. But he still put up 5 YPC

No odell tho. Their receiving group overall actually isn't bad with tate, shep, and engram. And the Ol will be improved. But you better believe they'll stack the box.

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think it'll be a team nobody is expecting. A team that looks good on paper (very good in some cases) but is kinda leaking at the seams. One dramatic loss early in the season... and it just spirals out of control. This time next season, this team will be on any "surprise contender" list because the talent is there to compete.

Potential candidates:

- Falcons

- Lions

- Broncos

- Texans

Teams that people could see as a 10+ win team, in essence.

Your offensive line scares me, but I’d be shocked if Houston was that bad. Denver is an interesting team for this as well.

Browns have been the worst team in 2 out of the last three years so I'll say that team.

Just kidding. If a team loses their QB and they rely heavily on him for their offense they could sink to or towards the bottom. Seahawks without Wilson seems like a team that could fall hard.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

No odell tho. Their receiving group overall actually isn't bad with tate, shep, and engram. And the Ol will be improved. But you better believe they'll stack the box.

They already were last year. Given how Eli was, O'Dell wasn't able to be utilized well. Barkley's only going to get better.

Assuming that no one loses their QB early due to injury (hard to assume obviously), there are a few that come to mind:

*Miami

*Arizona

The frontrunners based upon rosters, youth, potential unknowns to failure at the QB position, etc.

However, I see a few darkhorse teams:

*Denver: BRUTAL division and a very lousy QB situation, albeit their defense is solid

*Buffalo: How will Josh Allen improve? That defense is solid and I think that their draft was good, but I don't see a plethora of talent on the offensive side and I'm personally not a Josh Allen fan, although I love his competitiveness/toughness and raw potential.

However, I think that THIS is the team I'm picking:

*NYG: I think that their roster is awful outside of Saquon and their QB situation may be one of the worst in the league, to go along with a pretty competitive division

10 hours ago, Danger said:

Barkley is legit so good that he makes things happen on his own more than any other runningback. If we were going to see numbers that low we would have seen them last year. But he still put up 5 YPC

Odell was out the last 4 games last year. In two of those games, Saquon put up 2 ypc. He'll break off the occasional big run against undisciplined defenses (see week 17) to distort the numbers. But for the most part, he'll be going against 8 and 9 man fronts and will be getting bottled up.

13 hours ago, Elky said:

Acquiring a loser like Rosen is a sign of tanking lol.

If you're tanking then why the hell would they give up a 2nd round pick to do so when they could have just done so by starting any joe schmo off the street. Your logic is pathetic.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Odell was out the last 4 games last year. In two of those games, Saquon put up 2 ypc. 

That's too small of a sample size to say he'll struggle without Odell, considering he put up 279 yards @ 9 YPC in the other 2 games in that time-frame.  

AD put up good to great numbers for years without always having a threat at WR or QB.  Even if you think Barkley isn't Peterson good, I don't see any reason to expect him to average below a 4 YPC.  I would even guarantee that doesn't happen.

Edited by iknowcool

3 hours ago, Danger said:

If you're tanking then why the hell would they give up a 2nd round pick to do so when they could have just done so by starting any joe schmo off the street. Your logic is pathetic.

Ding ding ding! 

If we were "tanking" we could have just played Jake Ruddock. He is basically a practice squad guy that was already on the roster.

On 5/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, El ramster said:

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's Clev.. Much how the Giants loaded up and fell flat on their face....

Why do you hate Cleveland so much? Did ur girl get “trained” by a bunch of CLE dudes or something? Not sure where the hatred comes from. It’s cool if ya hate us, but it seems irrational. 

• Like 1

Injuries derailing someone seems likely, but since that's unpredictable, my favorites would be the Giants, Dolphins, Bengals, Jags, and the Raiders.  Gun to my head, I say the Raiders.  Ton of turnover in coaching, FO, and personnel, toughest schedule in the league for now, and a division with two teams that should stomp them each time they play.

They may not be the worst, but they'd be my pick for the fewest wins, at least.