Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

20 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's Clev.. Much how the Giants loaded up and fell flat on their face....

Kinda hoping to see that train wreck tbh. 

*Ramster has left the chat and 400 passionate clev fans have entered the chat. 

What do you reckon their record will be?

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

No one has mentioned Daniel Jones/ Eli Manning's crew (sans Beckham) yet. Have they made a signing I'm not aware of yet?

I think ARZ again though, but WITH clear improvement. 

Barkley alone carries them to 4 wins.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Flowers will help their pass rush. Lines up anywhere and gets pressure from all spots, even when he's the only one able to do it (without others stunting). There's 2 seasons worth of proof on that. I thought they should have drafted another one earlier though, yeah.

Nice to see Okwara with production. Haven't followed him but thought he had potential coming out. Like Jarrad but jury is out it seems. Flowers also liked at Ark and Pats were a great fit. Dang lions could also positively surprise also.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's Clev.. Much how the Giants loaded up and fell flat on their face....

Kinda hoping to see that train wreck tbh. 

*Ramster has left the chat and 400 passionate clev fans have entered the chat. 

I could see 5-11...but we're talking about a 2-14 or 3-13 type of season here bud. Barring injury not going to happen. Something I could see happening is Browns winless going into the bye. More likely though is a young, hungry team continuing to progress in hopes of beating a team like the Rams.

8 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Fun answer seems to be Miami or Arizona, but I don’t think either will be. I honestly think it’ll be Cincy.

I like AJ Green(however, he *might* be leaving his prime sooner rather than later), Boyd is decent, & Mixon is good. Not that big of a fan anywhere else. I do like some of their young pieces on defense like Bates, WJIII, & Lawson, but despite all that(+ counting Dunlap/Atkins getting older), they were still on the backend on defensive rankings. I hated their draft, too.

I also believe they had the worst coaching hire, too.

If you look purely at numbers I could see how you could come to that conclusion. Our defense played much better when Marvin finally fires Teryl Austin last year. People forget we started 4-1 last year till the injuries piled up. I don’t expect us to be a contender, but I think we will be middle of the pack with a chance at a WC berth. The AFC North is gonna be a tough division this year. 

I think the Redskins are a sleeper for worst team. 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think it'll be a team nobody is expecting. A team that looks good on paper (very good in some cases) but is kinda leaking at the seams. One dramatic loss early in the season... and it just spirals out of control. This time next season, this team will be on any "surprise contender" list because the talent is there to compete.

Potential candidates:

- Falcons

- Lions

- Broncos

- Texans

Teams that people could see as a 10+ win team, in essence.

i think with the falcons and texans that much of a disaster season would have to be the result of a QB injury. lions and broncos are more feasible though.

6 hours ago, Ajayii said:

You actually can argue. Two of our biggest hires werent even tied to Belichick; Jim Caldwell as the co-OC and Flaherty as the OL coach. The weapons on offense are pretty decent if used right, specifically Mike Gesicki who Gase horribly misued last year.

Now the defense is interesting. LB and the secondary are solid but we have little along the DL. That's the "skeleton" part of the roster. Maybe we add some guys later on in the off-season but that front is looking very light outside of maybe one or two players.

That tanking plan was fabricated for the most part. And even if it was absolutely true, the acquisition of Rosen changes that plan

Acquiring a loser like Rosen is a sign of tanking lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think it'll be a team nobody is expecting.

Nobody expects these guys because they have a talented team
How about a Washington QB cluster-bomb leading to an epic implosion in snyderville ?

Colt's fibula is fubar, Keenum crashes; impatient owner throws Haskins into the inferno

( it could happen)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Nobody expects these guys because they have a talented team
How about a Washington QB cluster-bomb leading to an epic implosion in snyderville ?

Colt's fibula is fubar, Keenum crashes; impatient owner throws Haskins into the inferno

( it could happen)

Washington makes sense too - but I think people already think they'll be picking top 10. 

56 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Probably the most dependent position on the field. No QB + no WR to stretch the field = 3.4 ypc 

Barkley is legit so good that he makes things happen on his own more than any other runningback. If we were going to see numbers that low we would have seen them last year. But he still put up 5 YPC