Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Woz said:

Interesting.

Just pointing out that this is a rather dumb point in the game's progression to bother discussing people hiding.

Just now, pwny said:

Just pointing out that this is a rather dumb point in the game's progression to bother discussing people hiding.

Not people hiding (I didn't say anything about the seven or eight people who haven't voted at all). It's more the people coming in, voting, and leaving without really trying to do anything beyond being present.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll put that on the backburner because I’d rather pursue other avenues for now.  If a certain few involved people flip, I’d recommend checking out that interaction sequence.  Ask yourself Malfatron’s favorite question.

what is malfs favorite question?

what avenue will be pursued next?

I'm good going naz if he doesn't show up.

I need forge to show up too.

If we take pickle at face value that he's caught scum in woz/counselor I'd go woz. I'd also just as easily go pickle for pushing such a questionable "get" when we see people make bad illogical reads as civs all the time.

@Nazgul @Forge show up.

On 6/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, Malfatron said:

sheeesh. tons of inactives still. 

Just now, Dome said:

If we take pickle at face value that he's caught scum in woz/counselor I'd go woz.

I know I screwed up a couple of the games you hosted in the past, but you gotta let it go! :D:D:D

There has been an Update from  Sakura TV.

BREAKING: Poster Loses Genitals in Freak Accident

A Kanto man has been rushed to the hospital after his genitals were closed in a door.

The man, 28 year old @Dome, was found just outside what appeared to be a secret lair. Witnesses near the scene recall seeing the man walk inside the building just a few hours prior. It is unknown at this time how exactly this happened, but evidence from the scene suggests that Dome may have turned back to tell his companions something just as what appears to be a trap door slammed shut, severing the man's genitals completely off.

Just now, Malfatron said:

A Kanto man has been rushed to the hospital after his genitals were closed in a door.

The man, 28 year old @Dome, was found just outside what appeared to be a secret lair. Witnesses near the scene recall seeing the man walk inside the building just a few hours prior. It is unknown at this time how exactly this happened, but evidence from the scene suggests that Dome may have turned back to tell his companions something just as what appears to be a trap door slammed shut, severing the man's genitals completely off.

Jokes on them. Those were my fake nuts. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

LimitedPowerlessAmazondolphin-size_restr